Alan (2019) Part #1

3 hours ago, zoifan said:

I don't want to turn this to a heated debate, but still the logic doesn't add up.

You don't watch VH, because it is not something you proud, but you are an active participant of CamCaps and call participant "degraded" @@##@##!!!!???. 

You seem to want to blow this out of all proportion and all context.

I don't sub anymore as i was finding it all much the same and was getting rather boring watching the same stuff over and over.

My comments you seem to want to keep harping on about was in reply to others and was a general perspective opinion not to any particular tennant..

If you are happy then thats ok but i wasn't so i quit VH it ain't rocket science and I like to keep up on here yes simply as i like chatting to various members and sharing views.

You got a problem with that?

2 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Sometimes it is right to complained but I do think some people just complain for the sake of complaining.

3 hours ago, waldi said:

you got pangs of conscience? many people start to watch this site and after a while they want to change it; they complain that it's too hardcore, rlc is better for tenants, etc; a glimpse on their twitter is enough to figure out what it is about, no need to pay for sub; my advice for all malcontents- go away and look for something different, you're wasting  your time for unsuitable for you sort of entertainment 😉

We all complain from time to time and that includes both of you so don't try and make out there are serial complainers. 

There is probably good stuff and bad stuff and everyone has a right to their opinion so not lets go overboard and tar everyone with the same brush.

Got nothing to do with pangs of conscience or whether its hardcore,softcore or whatever its just that after a year of membership i was finding it all very similar and rather boring like many others do, no other deep secret reason lol

Those who are happy will stay those who are not will go, simple really.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Robwin said:

i was finding it all very similar and rather boring like many others do, no other deep secret

you mentioned something about degradation, I thought it was the reason for you to cancel the sub, but in fact you're simply bored; yep, watching others in their apartments isn't something one could do endlessly  lol

• Like 1

il y a 55 minutes, Robwin a dit :

You seem to want to blow this out of all proportion and all context.

I don't sub anymore as i was finding it all much the same and was getting rather boring watching the same stuff over and over.

My comments you seem to want to keep harping on about was in reply to others and was a general perspective opinion not to any particular tennant..

If you are happy then thats ok but i wasn't so i quit VH it ain't rocket science and I like to keep up on here yes simply as i like chatting to various members and sharing views.

You got a problem with that?

Fucking hard work mate eh!

• Like 1

Il y a 4 heures, ashleyxyz a dit :

Haha, you cant say anything like you irritated with a tenant. Or someone will say " if you dont like it dont watch!" Now that irritating. Nina itching must be driving her inssne. I fell off my bike into poison sumac when i was a kid, and after a few days i was bleading. From scratching! with that itching! Mom soaked me in the tub with teabags, which actually gave some relief. Good for sunburn also. Nina cant  be able to think straight with all that itching, 

Hi Ash,your damn tooting about the don't watch thing.I'm getting OCD about it cos it really pisses me off.Yeh itching is a real pisser and I feel sorry for Nina and anyone else for that matter.BTW I have never heard of the tea bag cure.You said you fell off your bike into poison sumac.What is that.?I fell off my bike and bumped my head when I was a kid and my mum said that will knock some sense in to you,but it obviously didn't work.!!Nice to hear from you.👍

1 hour ago, Bonaly said:

Hi Ash,your damn tooting about the don't watch thing.I'm getting OCD about it cos it really pisses me off.Yeh itching is a real pisser and I feel sorry for Nina and anyone else for that matter.BTW I have never heard of the tea bag cure.You said you fell off your bike into poison sumac.What is that.?I fell off my bike and bumped my head when I was a kid and my mum said that will knock some sense in to you,but it obviously didn't work.!!Nice to hear from you.👍

Haha, you sound sensible to me, I hit my head falling off a few times myself, didn't knock any sense in to me either!  It's the same as poison ivy, but my boy scout brother said it was poison sumac. And it's so annoying when you're making a point and someone says don't watch. No shit sherlock, I'm just making an interesting point!

• Like 1