Lisa & Grant (2019) Part #1

14 minutes ago, mib82 said:

What happened to Lisa? Why is she crying?

Obvious relationships crisis. Sadly, even Lisa fell into this trap. Zone personal/relationship comfort - no money. Orgies - all night parties = have money, but relationships break down.:sad:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Obvious relationships crisis. Sadly, even Lisa fell into this trap. Zone personal/relationship comfort - no money. Orgies - all night parties = have money, but relationships break down.:sad:

life is easy, but one has to switch on thinking

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

I don't think it is that. She was sad and cried a few days ago and she said it has nothing to do with Grant. I think it is something else. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't think it is that. She was sad and cried a few days ago and she said it has nothing to do with Grant. I think it is something else. 

I think groomy says true; all of them need money, that's why they join vhtv; but the only way to get money in here is to arrange good show; playing cards, sitting and watching tv, all that gives them nothing but some nice comments of cc members, simple.

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Have we already forgotten that Lisa used to cry all the time? Well before she even met Grant? Lisa will handle her business like she always does.

I guess you are more right than groomy. However I think it is something else this time. She cries when on the phone so has nothing to do with Grant as she does not need the phone to talk to him