B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March 2019 #2 / April #1

Noldus

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Since that real party went UM, B2 have done some stupid bullshit show every day. Wig and mask parties, bodypaintings and pingpong are a mock of the concept of this site. Grow up FFS! This has reached my limit! Either throw a real party, or just behave normal, if this excessive shows continue, I'll start campaining for new tenants.

The fact that RLC invited the twins again shows where the journey is going. Meachanical execution of bullshit teasing shows without real life or any excitement. 

With all the effort that RLC put into Barcelona, it is frightening to see how little really happens there. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Jaya on her way out 😉 

I'm more interested in when they are returning.

Like Jaya this morning, that was nice.

Or like this 😉

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

Since that real party went UM, B2 have done some stupid bullshit show every day. Wig and mask parties, bodypaintings and pingpong are a mock of the concept of this site. Grow up FFS! This has reached my limit! Either throw a real party, or just behave normal, if this excessive shows continue, I'll start campaining for new tenants.

I agree. Since that UM, their behaviour has definitely changed. It's a bit coincidental that 4 nights in a row now all 4 girls have put on a naked show in the living room...:dodgy:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree. Since that UM, their behaviour has definitely changed. It's a bit coincidental that 4 nights in a row now all 4 girls have put on a naked show in the living room...:dodgy:

This is exactly  why I refuse to watch this apartment.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I didn't exactly expect to you agree, but it's true though. I've always hated these kind of "shows", silly games while sober, it's neither fun nor sexy, it's just playing for the cameras. I guess I can look away if it only happens occationally, but the last days it's been every day.

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I didn't exactly expect you aree, but it's true though. I've always hated these kind of "shows", silly games while sober, it's neither fun nor sexy, it's just playing for the cameras. I guess I can look away if it only happens occationally, but the last days it's been every day.

Why? We do agree sometimes...😉

18 hours ago, Alladino said:

The fact that RLC invited the twins again shows where the journey is going. Meachanical execution of bullshit teasing shows without real life or any excitement. 

With all the effort that RLC put into Barcelona, it is frightening to see how little really happens there. 

Another evidence of that is that Barca two finaly had residents that did more than the crap paintings,dressing like little girls shows,but what rlc did...they put house under mantainance for weeks then when reopen the old routines return were back..and if course this twins are experts of Barca teases and shows.Nothing about real life in this.