Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

38 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

What is running here? Dasha prepares a repaired bag for her and Sasha!

Think is possible they are leaving(maybe not now but in near future)Dasha is already as little as possible in the house,maybe she is already in their new house,in any case hope they stay in rlc.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Ότι είναι δυνατόν να φεύγουν (ίσως όχι τώρα, αλλά στο εγγύς μέλλον) Dasha είναι ήδη όσο το δυνατόν λιγότερο στο σπίτι, ίσως αυτή είναι ήδη στο νέο τους σπίτι, σε κάθε περίπτωση, ελπίζω να μείνετε στο RLC.

A moment ago Sasha picked up the bedroom bed and pulled out with a large suitcase, then picked up some clothes and dasha put them in a suitcase. What script do you say that Masha is preparing to leave for vacation d & s? Was Masha's previous long journey brought a bearded boy? Now?

• Upvote 1

Let's place our bets now. There are several potential scenarios that might be considered.

1) Since so much of Masha's stuff has been removed, she's moving out.

2) The "Free Love" trio has run it course, and been splintered by jealousy. See #1.

3) Dasha & Shasha will be going on vacation,  conducting yoga classes on the Galopagos Islands.

4) RLC's Roman empire is collapsing, and the apartment will be shut down and turned into a mosque.

5) The tenants are trolling us, just for a good laugh. I certainly would do so if I were a tenant. 🤣

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

A moment ago Sasha picked up the bedroom bed and pulled out with a large suitcase, then picked up some clothes and dasha put them in a suitcase. What script do you say that Masha is preparing to leave for vacation d & s? Was Masha's previous long journey brought a bearded boy? Now?

Things are going crazy,Gess we all agree that the separation of the couple and Masha is inevitable,they seem to be in an point of no return.Now what will happen is an mistery..Dasha was already out rlc but She decided to return,Sasha always in rlc,Masha the same,they seem pretty comfortable being in site,so my Gess they want to stay in site.My bet..or the couple or Masha will leave to an new house.Vacations won't resolve anything..will just put an pause in it.Curious times indeed.