B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #4 / May #1

Damn it,where is the good old time when Serafima Daisy and Karina was in B1...

That era miss me so cruely... :biggrin:

Aside 

i say hello to Leia Erin and Maluma too... 👀

18 minutes ago, Fagen said:

She doesnt want to take her panties off

this is the amalia fault if you have watched good, pam started take off the daniela panties but amalia stopped her 🙁, very bad amalia on this point

9 minutes ago, firewall said:

this is the amalia fault if you have watched good, pam started take off the daniela panties but amalia stopped her 🙁, very bad amalia on this point

You're half right.  Pam did try to take off Daniela's panties and Amalia stopped her because Daniela asked her to.  You could see it.  Amalia wanted Daniela to stay and play but she knows Daniela won't play with their pussies and doesn't want hers played with and Amalia didn't want her to get upset and leave.  Maybe in time Daniela will loosen up and get into pussy play with Amalia's help but she isn't there yet.  They had a good time though.  Pam likes to play with their butts and she will use the vibrator on Amalia's pussy but she won't touch it with her fingers and she certainly won't go down on it.  Hopefully that too will change eventuallly.  Amalia is the only one that is really into pussy.  Rubbing, fingering and she loves eating pussy.  I think she will get the other 2 into it eventually.  At least we can enjoy watching her try. 😉

Not intending to ruffle anyone's feathers but did you all notice that the girls came home wearing the wrist bands of customers?  If you didn't watch the replay.  Harley I know you don't have access to RLC or replays so you are just going to have to believe me or ask anyone else who saw them.  They weren't there stripping, they were there as patrons.  I still drank to your health though.   Damn I like my Corona.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

You're half right.  Pam did try to take off Daniela's panties and Amalia stopped her because Daniela asked her to.  You could see it.  Amalia wanted Daniela to stay and play but she knows Daniela won't play with their pussies and doesn't want hers played with and Amalia didn't want her to get upset and leave.  Maybe in time Daniela will loosen up and get into pussy play with Amalia's help but she isn't there yet.  They had a good time though.  Pam likes to play with their butts and she will use the vibrator on Amalia's pussy but she won't touch it with her fingers and she certainly won't go down on it.  Hopefully that too will change eventuallly.  Amalia is the only one that is really into pussy.  Rubbing, fingering and she loves eating pussy.  I think she will get the other 2 into it eventually.  At least we can enjoy watching her try. 😉

Not intending to ruffle anyone's feathers but did you all notice that the girls came home wearing the wrist bands of customers?  If you didn't watch the replay.  Harley I know you don't have access to RLC or replays so you are just going to have to believe me or ask anyone else who saw them.  They weren't there stripping, they were there as patrons.  I still drank to your health though.   Damn I like my Corona.

you said that for you, the real show, it would have happened too late, instead I read that you were a witness, I hope it was worth it

Il y a 4 heures, zzakary a dit :

Damn it,where is the good old time when Serafima Daisy and Karina was in B1...

That era miss me so cruely... :biggrin:

Aside 

i say hello to Leia Erin and Maluma too... 👀

I would say Amina (Serafima's friend) & Kelly left too early. 

Daisy & Karina, I won't miss them but Serafima with Ginger I can't be sure.

At least for that prude, I would log in to curse & swear at her. Now, I don't even bother. 

Very poor batch of girls this time round.