B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #4 / May #1

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

I would say Amina (Serafima's friend) & Kelly left too early. 

Daisy & Karina, I won't miss them but Serafima with Ginger I can't be sure.

At least for that prude, I would log in to curse & swear at her. Now, I don't even bother. 

Very poor batch of girls this time round.

You think Amalia, Pam and Daniela are a very poor batch of girls?

à l’instant, dontgetnone a dit :

You think Amalia, Pam and Daniela are a very poor batch of girls?

IMO yes, maybe because we had Kelly but these 3 girls do not interest me at all.

And Daniela has done nothing so far right? I have yet to check Replay but I suppose so?

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

IMO yes, maybe because we had Kelly but these 3 girls do not interest me at all.

And Daniela has done nothing so far right? I have yet to check Replay but I suppose so?

If you read my post earlier about the 3 of them Daniela was into the sexual playing with them but her participation was limited.  She and Amalia shared some heavy kissing and she liked getting massaged and having the other 2 run their hands all over her but she wouldn't take off her panties and wouldn't let them touch her pussy.  I think given time and a little coaxing from Amalia and she will come around.  At least I hope so.  Pam is nothing but a show girl but Amalia isn't.  I really liked Kelly but she was just not into girls or for that matter anything besides her boyfriend.  Whether the sex between these 3 grows or not they are really good as roommates.  They get along very well, do things together and are not boring to watch. 

il y a 2 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

If you read my post earlier about the 3 of them Daniela was into the sexual playing with them but her participation was limited.  She and Amalia shared some heavy kissing and she liked getting massaged and having the other 2 run their hands all over her but she wouldn't take off her panties and wouldn't let them touch her pussy.  I think given time and a little coaxing from Amalia and she will come around.  At least I hope so.  Pam is nothing but a show girl but Amalia isn't.  I really liked Kelly but she was just not into girls or for that matter anything besides her boyfriend.  Whether the sex between these 3 grows or not they are really good as roommates.  They get along very well, do things together and are not boring to watch. 

They get along very well, do things together should not be why we pay to see them. For me, I don't pay to watch these girls get along well with each other. I pay to see these girls provide some form of entertainment like sexual entertainment for example. Daniela is behaving like a prude but maybe because she is new. Amalia & Pam, for me I don't really watch them because they are not my type of girls. Not that they are not good looking mind you but they are just simply not my type. To a certain extent, for me they are boring. Like I have seen replays of Amalia's bates but it seems to me they aren't very real to me if I can put it this way? 

For me B1 has become B2 right now, nothing much to watch, nothing much to anticipate. RLC's standards are falling. Either they are too cheap to pay more or the "better girls" chose to go elsewhere to earn their rubles. And when they had the "better girls" in the project, they could not manage them. Sad.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

They get along very well, do things together should not be why we pay to see them. For me, I don't pay to watch these girls get along well with each other. I pay to see these girls provide some form of entertainment like sexual entertainment for example. Daniela is behaving like a prude but maybe because she is new. Amalia & Pam, for me I don't really watch them because they are not my type of girls. Not that they are not good looking mind you but they are just simply not my type. To a certain extent, for me they are boring. Like I have seen replays of Amalia's bates but it seems to me they aren't very real to me if I can put it this way? 

For me B1 has become B2 right now, nothing much to watch, nothing much to anticipate. RLC's standards are falling. Either they are too cheap to pay more or the "better girls" chose to go elsewhere to earn their rubles. And when they had the "better girls" in the project, they could not manage them. Sad.

They always say "different strokes for different folks".  I like the  sexual entertainment as much as you but I'm paying for real life which entails following everything they do and I like what I see from this apartment more than any of the others right now. 

10 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I hate to burst anybody's bubble but that wasn't a coat.  It was a dress and a nice one at that.  Look at her at the hall mirror at 21:10 on replay and you can clearly see it is a nice dress with a wide belt.  She looked good enough to eat.  They all looked good.

She likely picked it up at the Local Salvation Army for 4 Euro's.   :biggrin:

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

it seems to me a good summary, bravo

• Like 1

Damn it,i m completely nuts about Am and B1

Thats what i want...

Thats what i want toooooo...

Thats what i want 2 waaaaatch...

High five DGT...  :biggrin:

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "gif high five"

Aside

My dream of the moment,a big sunny boozy BBQ with AmPam&D and the lovely trio at B4... 

Grandpa Mike,can you organize that for me...👀

1 hour ago, zzakary said:

Damn it,i m completely nuts about Am and B1

Thats what i want...

Thats what i want toooooo...

Thats what i want 2 waaaaatch...

High five DGT...  :biggrin:

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "gif high five"

Aside

My dream of the moment,a big sunny boozy BBQ with AmPam&D and the lovely trio at B4... 

Grandpa Mike,can you organize that for me...👀

I wouldn't mind seeing a nice BBQ or party at B4 with the B1 girls but not with Mike and Blair involved.  That would ruin it because the girls wouldn't be free to really let their hair down and go for it.  Let Lorraine go over to B3 and keep Mike and Blair occupied and let the 2 new girls hide in their room in B4.  That's where they seem most comfortable anyhow. 

10 hours ago, SierraTM said:

I would say Amina (Serafima's friend) & Kelly left too early. 

Daisy & Karina, I won't miss them but Serafima with Ginger I can't be sure.

At least for that prude, I would log in to curse & swear at her. Now, I don't even bother. 

Very poor batch of girls this time round.

Didnt know Amina was Seras friend ? Or does she have a friend by the same name as RLC Amina?

10 hours ago, SierraTM said:

So you're paying only to see sex and not real life day to day things ? For me B1 is fun to watch now, I like it. Much better and more fun than when Sera was there.

• Like 1