Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #16

30 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

If only VH-TV could have Leora and perhaps some of the others...

Nicole went there and has been there about 6 Months. I would imagine if they could get in contact with some of RLC's Tenants and sweetened the Deal to entice them to switch they likely would.  At least in VHTV their are some Tenants that are Members of Cam Caps and they interact with the Posters. Whereas RLC if Tenants interact with the Forum RLC gets hard assed with them and dictates the Tenant get the Account Deleted or they're feed is dropped.

• Like 1

ich finde es traurig das noch nicht mahl einer von RLC hier vertreten ist und auf fragen rede und Antwort steht und auch er klärt warum die Cammeras geschloss en sind 

I think it's sad that not even one of RLC is represented here and is on questions and answers and he also explains why the Cammeras are closed

• Like 1

I think perhaps the reason for the locking of all the rooms is possibly because recently there have been video freezes and difficulty getting response during busy times, Now I’m not very good with modern technology, so perhaps someone like Scutus or Pepe could enlighten me.....Would it be right to suggest that if you lock the rooms you stop “ Freebies “ putting a strain on the system, possibly freeing up a large percentage of non-earning space for the benefit of paying members, who would otherwise complain that they are not getting a decent return for their investment.

I would hasten to add that this is not a reflection of my personal thoughts regarding “ Freebies “, of whom I have the utmost respect for..😸

• Like 3

OMG they block LEORA QUEEN oho ohoo 😪. wtf do you have people is just a girl, nothing special a girl that show her pussy for money, vhtv have alot great girls, if not like go pay someone and fuck it do not rub your dick all day to LEORA videos.

• Like 1

Just imagine that RLC started offering 'A Listed Celebrities' home for Voyeurism for only paying members, but this isn't happening so I am puzzled on why they are doing this when no one even knows who they're signing up to see if it's their first time

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

VHTV has more to offer.  They have currently 34 Active Apartments with 339 Cameras, 60 Free Cams and there are 4 or 5 that are offline at the moment but they'll be back. 

$39.95 a Month and you get Replay included at No Extra Charge. Access to the Video Library of over 11,000 Videos. Plus VHTV does not Ban their Members for Posting Pictures. All they ask is to have their Site Logo on the Pictures.  Videos Uploaded have to be done by Attachments so a Premium Membership to Cam Caps would be needed as Non Premium Members don't have access to Attachments but you won't get Banned from VHTV for Posting Videos or Pictures.

RLC they charge an extra $30 a Month for Replay. If the Customer has Paid for Premium they shouldn't have to spend an extra $30 on top for something they missed. The extra $30 for Replay was just a Cash Grab on RLC's Part to please the Shareholders with Higher Profits.

yes, like I said yesterday VHTV can be the big winner of that,

ok not everybody enjoy VH but now there is not many free cams on rlc it can be a good alternative for the people are not member every months on rlc but the free cams on VH are not really good this is the problem.

curious to see the stats of the two sites in the next weeks and months, rlc will stay number one I have no doubt with that but I want see if VH progress or not

well shit this is the only reason i started watching RLC and paid but i couldn't pay just to watch one house. andnow that they closed the free view of the cam their is no reason for me to even come back to RLC or camcaps. so bye for now 

16 minutes ago, madwolf33 said:

well shit this is the only reason i started watching RLC and paid but i couldn't pay just to watch one house. andnow that they closed the free view of the cam their is no reason for me to even come back to RLC or camcaps. so bye for now 

So you don't pay and never have otherwise you statement does not make sense. :dodgy:

• Like 2