B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #4 / August #1

44 minutes ago, timber said:

You must have an entirely different memory of Polya than I do. I think her 2nd stay was one of the worst there's ever been in Barcelona. She was there for 4 months and was out at least 5 nights a week until 10 or 11 in the morning.  She got the other girls in the apartment jobs in clubs and would literally drag them out of bed to make sure they went out clubbing with her. She did almost nothing at all in the apartment.

Nothing against her as a person, but I think bringing her back would rank among the stupidest things RLC has done. And that's quite a high bar to clear. 😄

I never liked Polya. And I mean like ever. And I really don't know why other people do.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Two of the driest pussies in the history of sex!!!! Zero penetration of anything into anything!! Why put a condom on the dildo and then simply rub it around like an electric toothbrush!!!

I so want to believe Sophie is for real but sadly I don'y buy into it. Soft slow teasing caresses are sweet but Jesus she must have worn out the ends of her fingers by now. Sophie is also the worst kisser I have ever seen.

I do like the fact that she shows more of her pussy and ass than ever before but it remains dryer than the Sahara desert after a particularly dry summer!!!!

• Like 2