B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July #4 / August #1

16 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

Whether he's her brother or not, things have slowed to a crawl in this apt while he's been there.  They need to hook him up wiht one of the B4 girls or something.

It's not like this place was jumping with excitement before he came. He don't even need to hook up with one of the B4 girls. If the other girls weren't so boring, he could have fun with one of them, either Sara or Aurora.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

1455 B1 left with overnights bags .- heading for B4?

Since most everyone is complaining about this apartment being boring--the girls are switching apartments

B1 going to B4 and B4 coming to B1--then no more complaining about this apartment 

Sorry--this post is as stupid as a lot of other posts--so I guess I thought I would just add another one 😏

• Like 1

I don't think anyone really cares, these girls are best served playing games. They are always just playing to the cameras without any real passion. Mostly they never finish what they start, and it makes it so tiring to watch gameplayers. They are simply put at their best being Barcelona Party Girls. 

SCORE MORE in B-4

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I don't think anyone really cares, these girls are best served playing games. They are always just playing to the cameras without any real passion. Mostly they never finish what they start, and it makes it so tiring to watch gameplayers. They are simply put at their best being Barcelona Party Girls. 

SCORE MORE in B-4

then why do you watch them when you know what the outcome is going to be!!

6 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Check on replay 1.44 am . When Numi and Aurora left to go God knows where,  Aurora was wearing a blue dress nut Numi was wearing a skirt and a BRA with no shirt.  WTF  Funny time to go clubbing

Aurora was in her jeans pants
And Numi as she usually does. Quite common for the club
Think you have to go out and see how girls are dressed today

• Like 1