Masha General Chat Topic 2019 September #4

happyone

Me suis demandé si les 2 copines de Masha qui sont la pour garder les chats étaient lesbiennes ou non et puis j'ai vu qu'elle ne gardait pas que les chats, elles les mangent aussi 🤣

La blonde est vraiment tres jolie 😍

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

the blond girl is not Italian but she lives in italy for years now 

I don't know how long he has lived in Italy, I can assure you that he speaks Italian perfectly, without any accent

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

I don't know how long he has lived in Italy, I can assure you that he speaks Italian perfectly, without any accent

I trust you 

Masha speak also italian but she's Russian for exemple 😉

Had no ideia Masha "sister" was so "obsessed" with cleaning,i watched her for weeks and weeks and didnt notice this side of her,wonder if is because of her friend,girlfriend,kinda looks like his her girlfriend issue.

Not totaly sure(gona try to see some old pics) but i think cam6 was slightly moved to left after one of the MN,now we can't see a bigger part of th bedroom to the left,Sister Just used that space to undress,instead of filming all bedroom now cam6 is filming part of hall,Back of fourniture..and less bedroom zone.

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

Cam 6 is knocked sideways.

Yes was that,i tought the cam was moved during one of MN but seems it hapened today,my Gess during sister cleaning maybe,anyone with replay should check it out.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Not totaly sure(gona try to see some old pics) but i think cam6 was slightly moved to left after one of the MN,now we can't see a bigger part of th bedroom to the left,Sister Just used that space to undress,instead of filming all bedroom now cam6 is filming part of hall,Back of fourniture..and less bedroom zone.

the set up cameras in the bedroom need to be refreshed after all this years and add one more camera too and change the cameras of course for a new ones, the cameras start to be old in this apartment

• Upvote 1

Just now, firewall said:

the set up cameras in the bedroom need to be refreshed after all this years and add one more camera too and change the cameras of course for a new ones, the cameras start to be old in this apartment

Yes agree.For exemple cam1 is very old,low def image.And the others cams are better but kinda old also.

• Like 1