Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #2

3 minutes ago, Just In said:

I don't know how many I have actually sat and watched from start to finish but there are a few I like to skim through every now and again. And the reason is a secret held between me my hand and my penis.

There are a lot of gems I could watch over and over again 😁

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

They owe me dearly! But, for the sake of asking, how many videos have you actually watched? How many without skimming? And lastly, why did you watch it?

Mostly Anna and Alex stuff or Lexy and Pete. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

They owe me dearly! But, for the sake of asking, how many videos have you actually watched? How many without skimming? And lastly, why did you watch it?

Candy & Dean foursomes , and some Mira & Henry foursomes too.

Fuck for pleasure. No gimmicks.

(I know there are more, but this are the best ones I found yet. Feel free to PM me if you know more of this).

• Like 1

3 cameras , 4 persons...I need to watch at least 4 times a video to get all the angles, all the non verbal communication,all the details...for me that's voyeurism. Real time it's too fast to understand what's really happening (even harder when you don't know the language). And when you have enough good long videos, you start to mix memories..."Was in this video she done that?" let's watch it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I still can't believe that anyone actually watches anything from the archives. Seriously, what is there to watch?

Unabhängig davon, das man in den Archiven etwas nach sehen kann, wenn man mal eine zeit lang nicht online sein konnte,
wird dort nicht gegen VHTV oder seine Nutzer gestänkert.

23 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Dear subscribers, we are experiencing major outage of our archive moments servers. The work is in progress, we depend on the success of our partners - the hosting company storing all the data. No videos are lost, it's just an issue with connectivity between their nodes. A very big issue, as we see it. But their part is quite optimistic about restoring it within a day.

Sorry for incovenience

I hope you plan to migrate to either Amazon S3 or Azure Blob Storage. They are incredibly cheap, fast, secure and no outage :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zoifan said:

I hope you plan to migrate to either Amazon S3 or Azure Blob Storage. They are incredibly cheap, fast, secure and no outage 🙂

They sub out their archives and sub out their apartments just what the fuck do VH do apart from take the money 🤔

• Haha 1