B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #3

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Mindy is back with Loraine. They appear to already know one another...

Mindy is a stunning girl, imo, but the concept of RLC sadly just isn't for her...

Naga, by now you should know that the girls almost all arrive from the same agencies, I believe that nobody can imagine that RLC will recruit girls on street corners

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Fennec said:

A bit early for Mindy to leave ? Maybe just moving to another Barcelona place

when he arrived he had a very small suitcase and the lockers were practically empty, it was immediately clear that he would only be there for a month

13 minutes ago, Sergio said:

when he arrived he had a very small suitcase and the lockers were practically empty, it was immediately clear that he would only be there for a month

But she is almost finishing her 3rd week, not a month.

15 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Naga, by now you should know that the girls almost all arrive from the same agencies, I believe that nobody can imagine that RLC will recruit girls on street corners

In fact, there is not really any agency story, most new girls have a connection with one of the former participants

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

It doesn't help when they are 1 room and 1 girl short...like what seems forever...😒

The problem of b2 is mainly the cast,in b1 and b4 We see with some frequency girls doing more than just shows,mainly because the girls choosed..b2 seems rlc wants it to be exactly what it is..show girls mainly..twins,Sophie,Naomi etc weren't pic up for b2 by coincidence,at least in my view.Even with the 3 bedrooms available and three girls in it things would be the same thing.

Il y a 2 heures, moritzmax a dit :

Mindy goes, great
A nice day on RLC
It would be great if all inmates from # B1 and # B2 left the project.

Eh maybe you are kidding, but I will like Molly and Amber to stay.

I think Molly is the best girl so far but that is just my opinion.

If you say all B2 and B4 (minus Holly) girls to leave, I will raise all my limbs in agreement :biggrin:

Edit: Sorry, of cos Mindy must leave. She is really not for this project. Total waste of time.

Edited by SierraTM
edit: add on
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

Eh maybe you are kidding, but I will like Molly and Amber to stay.

I think Molly is the best girl so far but that is just my opinion.

If you say all B2 and B4 (minus Holly) girls to leave, I will raise all my limbs in agreement :biggrin:

Edit: Sorry, of cos Mindy must leave. She is really not for this project. Total waste of time.

Molly ist noch OK
Wenn ich ein Pferd auf dem Flur sehen will, gut, kann ich Amber einladen.
Jedem das  Seine.
Über Geschmack streite ich nicht.

Molly is still OK
If I want to see a horse down the hall, fine, I can invite Amber.
To each his own.
I do not argue about taste.

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

The problem of b2 is mainly the cast,in b1 and b4 We see with some frequency girls doing more than just shows,mainly because the girls choosed..b2 seems rlc wants it to be exactly what it is..show girls mainly..twins,Sophie,Naomi etc weren't pic up for b2 by coincidence,at least in my view.Even with the 3 bedrooms available and three girls in it things would be the same thing.

Don't forget Nicole was in B2...twice ❤️

The word 'REAL' in RLC applied to her more that pretty much any of the girls we've ever seen in GOV to date, imo...

• Upvote 2