B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #2

Thank you so much, Amber! 💎 This was a fantastic step in the right direction, and you showed that you really are the girl I always thought you were! You could do it! You did it! Without blankets it would've been historically epic! Maybe next time! 😘 You are so unbelievably gorgeous! 🤯🥰🤩

💓😍

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

il y a 11 minutes, Sergio a dit :

I believe that many members will not be happy, because they have not been able to see how great the real life of the boy is

The site is Real life yet everything is done hidden. In everyone normal life no sex would be hidden so i don't get this undercover bullshit and something RLC needs to badly work on.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

il y a 20 minutes, Sergio a dit :

I believe that many members will not be happy, because they have not been able to see how great the real life of the boy is

Yep I saw blankets having sex. Fucking exciting.

I believe in real life people always have sex under blankets 😏

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Le 11/15/2019 à 2:10 AM, HarleyFatboy a dit :

you don't think Kelly was also a waste for the master bedroom?  what did she do that leads you to believe she was an exception?  just curious on your thoughts.

Kelly wasn't into G/G nor B/G but she gave us the rest.

Bathtub bates, bates on bed while utilising both the cameras. What she lacked were bates on the couch but maybe she was worried she might get caught.

She is pretty, stayed at home (& on cams) often and get along quite well with her house mates.

I agree she might not be everyone's liking but I have nothing but ❤️ for her.

• Like 2