B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #2

24 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Do I see that right? Could it be that the twins play beer pong with water? WTF?

giphy.gif

These two are so ridiculous. Who at RLC comes up with all these stupid ideas?

They train for the next party, and at least they have fun and do something in the apartment, it changes to see amorphous person on the table looking at the phone :angel:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO...they put 5 new cameras in Leora's apartment, what a terrible waste of time as she is so monotonous and boring.  They can put all the cams they want to in these apartments but the outcome will always be the same!!  

Probably because this forum used to trip over themselves when Leora would so much as brush up against herself lol. Maybe it's because I came back after a long leave of absence to find this site completely gutted, or the fact that I have replay for free for some reason, Leora is just pretty boring to me. Yea, she's cute, but there's probably like 200 million cute girls in the world, so she's nothing special. I'm probably gonna get crucified for saying this, but personally, I was a big fan of Chloe, and Julia to a lesser extent. I was bummed when RLC got cleaned out because of the Russia shit or whatever.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO...they put 5 new cameras in Leora's apartment, what a terrible waste of time as she is so monotonous and boring.  They can put all the cams they want to in these apartments but the outcome will always be the same!!  

Probably because this forum used to trip over themselves when Leora would so much as brush up against herself lol. Maybe it's because I came back after a long leave of absence to find this site completely gutted, or the fact that I have replay for free for some reason, Leora is just pretty boring to me. Yea, she's cute, but there's probably like 200 million cute girls in the world, so she's nothing special. I'm probably gonna get crucified for saying this, but personally, I was a big fan of Chloe, and Julia to a lesser extent. I was bummed when RLC got cleaned out because of the Russia shit or whatever.

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

They train for the next party, and at least they have fun and do something in the apartment, it changes to see amorphous person on the table looking at the phone :angel:

What party? 

It would be so great to see a real party sometime. Maybe with some real  people actually have fun. Than they could also play beer pong for real. Only, we both know that this was just another teasing show. Just like the next "Party" in this place will also be just a Show. That is all what the Twins are doing for almost a year in total. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

What party? 

It would be so great to see a real party sometime. Maybe with some real  people actually have fun. Than they could also play beer pong for real. Only, we both know that this was just another teasing show. Just like the next "Party" in this place will also be just a Show. That is all what the Twins are doing for almost a year in total. 

What party? when there will be one organized
it can be tomorrow or next week or next month
In any case, the girls will be ready to beat the others :biggrin:

As far as I can judge, the people participating in rlc are not Robots, they seem rather real :biggrin:

What's telling you that girls in the world when they do parties are different from what we can have when we watch RLC
I agree that cameras play a major role but not only
The last party at B1 with Gina who was visiting seemed to me completely normal, girls having fun, smoking and drinking

it's just time for us to try to be a little bit objective
yes girls do us shows sometimes, but everything is not to put in the same basket, we must know how to do things

I'm not a big follower of shows, I think many people know it on the forum but I can still find pleasure by watching these girls what does not seem to be your case

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

What's telling you that girls in the world when they do parties are different from what we can have when we watch RLC

In fact, I've been trying to tell you all for a few days now, that real world all-girl parties on vacation can be not that different from what you are seeing on RLC 😀

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, moos54 said:

What party? when there will be one organized
it can be tomorrow or next week or next month
In any case, the girls will be ready to beat the others :biggrin:

As far as I can judge, the people participating in rlc are not Robots, they seem rather real :biggrin:

I agree that cameras play a major role but not only
The last party at B1 with Gina who was visiting seemed to me completely normal, girls having fun, smoking and drinking

it's just time for us to try to be a little bit objective
yes girls do us shows sometimes, but everything is not to put in the same basket, we must know how to do things

I'm not a big follower of shows, I think many people know it on the forum but I can still find pleasure by watching these girls what does not seem to be your case

It's been a while, but I think the B1 "Halloween Party" was a very good example of what a show is. The goal is not to have fun, but to give a dance show for the cameras with as little clothes as possible. Anyone could see the girls didn't want to be there. 

One day later the girls went to a real helloween party. The make up alone took the Girls almost as much time as the whole fake party. Of the real party took place somewhere else. Some say with Gina, but I have no idea whether this is true or not. The only thing I know is that Gina also attended the fake party the day before. For maybe an hour, after that she probably disappeared for another party. 

It ss the same for all GOV Apartments. You can see when the girls get excited because they will have a actual Party with acual fun. Only every time that this happens, they leave the GOV apartments because they do not have parties there. GOV is just work for them. 

12 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

In fact, I've been trying to tell you all for a few days now, that real world all-girl parties on vacation can be not that different from what you are seeing on RLC 😀

Hmm, what does Ed2 think?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

yes I know, I understand what you try to explain to us each time but I have the impression that others still need to understand it
But it's really cool to have your point of view because it breaks the codes that we could have about these girls
Personally, I always said that they are close to those that we can meet in a party or in the street except that they live in apartments with cameras and that they can play to make money

• Haha 1