B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #2

26 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The whole thing's contagious like a viral disease. Now also in B4 there are massage shows. WTF?

Hell, I'd take a massage every day if someone was offering it 🙂  Friends and I spend a fair amount of time massaging each other, it's a good way to relax.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

I'm watching Lia with interest.  There have been signs of growing sexual frustration over the past couple of days - be interesting to see if she seeks an outlet for that.  And yes, I know where will be no end of people pop up to tell me she won't because the twins never do, they're boring etc. etc.  Let's just say, I'm watching...

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, Hornygirl said:

I'm watching Lia with interest.  There have been signs of growing sexual frustration over the past couple of days - be interesting to see if she seeks an outlet for that.  And yes, I know where will be no end of people pop up to tell me she won't because the twins never do, they're boring etc. etc.  Let's just say, I'm watching...

No, I'm sure that something's gonna happen. Just not in the apartment. 🤣

• Like 1

C'est tres bien de la part de RLC de mettre plein de nouvelles camera dans les apparts,le seul point négatif : C'est qu'il n'y a personne a voir ou regarder ,a part 1 ou 2 appart ou l'ont peut voir quelque chose.IL FAUT DES NOUVELLES FILLES QUI SAVENT POURQUOI ELLES SONT LA.DES FILLES QUI NE SE CACHE PAS .

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pajero said:

C'est tres bien de la part de RLC de mettre plein de nouvelles camera dans les apparts,le seul point négatif : C'est qu'il n'y a personne a voir ou regarder ,a part 1 ou 2 appart ou l'ont peut voir quelque chose.IL FAUT DES NOUVELLES FILLES QUI SAVENT POURQUOI ELLES SONT LA.DES FILLES QUI NE SE CACHE PAS .

LMAO...they put 5 new cameras in Leora's apartment, what a terrible waste of time as she is so monotonous and boring.  They can put all the cams they want to in these apartments but the outcome will always be the same!!  

10 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Poor Amber, left B2 to roam the streets about an hour or so ago.

I hope she finds her way home or at least to her guy's home 😏

she will find her way home and depending on her state of condition, it will decide if the apartment goes UM or not 🙂