Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #3

7 hours ago, groomy said:

I don’t know how new people - but those who signed in days of Anna and Alex, Misty, Ella, Chris&Dana, Kate&Molly, Juliet, Ana&Lexy&Pete and others - will not subscribe to current VHTV.

Totally different site then but it was starting to change even at that point, no quality control now, only quantity counts and VHTV don't care what the tenants do unless they see a chance to fine them, otherwise not interested! VHTV's attitude now is "keep paying the money suckers"

• Like 1

Guest maitre197
11 minutes ago, waldi said:

They left for some reason, but I mainly blame vhtv and their idiotic policy of disconnecting the flats without any cause, collecting fines while being influenced by people sending stupid tickets, or nonsense rules which are disincentives for potential newcomers; now it is what it is, bullshit.

I dont agree.  

What you have said is due to a very large number of management units. The central office does not affect the casting-process, but only tries to correct unsuccessful results in advance.
Very poor incentive policies for good work.
90% of the project participants are social losers, demotivated, lazy, not ready to work even for the highest salaries in Russia.

17 minutes ago, waldi said:

They left for some reason, but I mainly blame vhtv and their idiotic policy of disconnecting the flats without any cause, collecting fines while being influenced by people sending stupid tickets, or nonsense rules which are disincentives for potential newcomers; now it is what it is, bullshit.

I think most of this crap and high turnover has begun or as least worsened since they started having all these bloody managers whose prime aim is to make their own little pile by ripping off the tennants. JMO. Rather strange that all the managers seem to come from ex tenants who think they can make a killing. VH are only interested in getting their 50% and any extra by issuing ridiculous fines. All bloody rip off merchants I think. Some members have said in the past that managers will be their downfall. It would be rather funny and ironic if they were proved right eh.

• Like 2

Managers aren't something new, there have been managers for a long time on here, some good some bad (and very bad in some cases!) but I think VH used to exercise more control and maybe actually cared at some point for the quality of the product they were paid for! That seemed to change 2 - 3 years ago. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, waldi said:

Great point..there were some that they eliminated at their height..now it is like a revolving door..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Managers aren't something new, there have been managers for a long time on here, some good some bad (and very bad in some cases!) but I think VH used to exercise more control and maybe actually cared at some point for the quality of the product they were paid for! That seemed to change 2 - 3 years ago. 

I think there is another type I see more often now..new ones come in with the notion all anyone wants to see is them having sex or looking at their bare ass..my preference is to forget the camera are there and let the chips fall where they may. 

As long as the suckers pay they will survive no doubt. The trouble is when you start subscribing you are literally being forced, by the fact you have paid.to watch the apartments for hours and hours every day else you think you are wasting your money. It sunk In  with me a couple of years ago as I was spending hours and hours glued to the screen and forever changing apartments. Such a waste of your life and what for? Stuff you can watch anytime elsewhere for free if you want to. That's unless you fall in love lol and have to follow whoever all the bloody time 🤣😂🤪

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

As long as the suckers pay they will survive no doubt. The trouble is when you start subscribing you are literally being forced, by the fact you have paid.to watch the apartments for hours and hours every day else you think you are wasting your money. It sunk In  with me a couple of years ago as I was spending hours and hours glued to the screen and forever changing apartments. Such a waste of your life and what for? Stuff you can watch anytime elsewhere for free if you want to. That's unless you fall in love lol and have to follow whoever all the bloody time 🤣😂🤪

Even worse when a bunch like minded souls band together following an apartment! :angel:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Even worse when a bunch like minded souls band together following an apartment! :angel:

Lol yeah you can literally see all the hearts and flowers floating about lol. No names but I think we all know which one 🤭

I’m just wondering how long it’s all going to last. Covid 19 is devastating the economy as We speak. Vhtv better come up with a plan soon, because once the money gets tight, frivolous spending will be cut. And if anything, vhtv is frivolous 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1