Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

3 hours ago, waldi said:

Suspending for the time of doing the investigative process; after that he'll return to work, as no law has been breached; neighbours complaints happen everywhere and all the time, so I wouldn't be worried; vhtv is an entertaining platform, non-political, does not call for putsch or any terrorist attacks, what is most important for Russian authorities; rest of it doesn't matter.

Hi Waldi,have you got an inside source or are you just surmising?

27 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Waldi,have you got an inside source or are you just surmising?

No, I haven't got an inside source; I solely hope all will be fine, as I believe participants didn't brake any law in Russia in terms of the social, political and economic behaviours; but if any fraud towards any of participants took place, I support legal investigation to solve the dispute;

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, waldi said:

No, I haven't got an inside source; I solely hope all will be fine, as I believe participants didn't brake any law in Russia in terms of the social, political and economic behaviours; but if any fraud towards any of participants took place, I support legal investigation to solve the dispute;

You are right with that...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, groomy said:

Well, NTV (№3 TV by audience in Russia) generally make main topic its criminal news with special correspondent. They also gave news intonation, like - ISIS terrorists were going to blow in school😒. According to NTV, they said that police work with all details this case. Policeman who did not do job (neighbors complaints) is suspended and prosecutor is already give a legal assessment (probably looking basis for charge).

But today epic parade in all cities - this is main and only theme gll channels in Russia.  

Yo groomy, hows everything? Do you know what they are celebrating with the parade?

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo groomy, hows everything? Do you know what they are celebrating with the parade?

Victory Day 75 years. May 9 because of a pandemic canceled. Jun24 in honor of first parade 24 June 1945.

4 minutes ago, kencon said:

The 2 girls look like hookers they have picked up off a street corner

We have ~25 - apartments with monks and web studios.

This is potentially hottest apartment in all project. I hope VH learned some things and not kill apartment for small violations (they will be 100%)

• Like 1