Discussion: 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) #2

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

They should add " last updated on 3-25" or whatever date it was. Wheres Dave been? Hiding g under his bed for 3 weeks? I havnt seen him.

Oh they say the updated date every day but that 135 is still a load of bollocks lol.

Dave's ok I spoke with him last night and he has been having internet problems and as you well know Dave and computers don't really go together very well lol.

He was put on a new provider yesterday with Virgin so Dave is now an internet Virgin, the mind boggles eh  😂👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey jab, those 3 made sense of something? That might be a first!

What are you insinuating young Ash that we usually talk a load of bollocks? 🤭 haha you may well be right, apologies if I am slighting my friends 😂👍 but no doubt they may agree 👍

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

But Dr. Fauci is an "expert", so any bullshit he puts out there is accepted as the gospel truth. The people who designed the IMHE model that Dr. Fauci uses for his predictions are also "experts". Originally they predicted 240,00 Americans would die. Now they are saying 61,000.  My question is, how many times is an "expert" allowed to be completely wrong until he/she is no longer considered to be an "expert"? 

The problem is that you are reading and believing the newspapers. When that report first came out I posted a link on this forum that showed the actual interview. He said no such thing. He basically just said that according to the models it looks like 100k-200k people might die but that is just the model and a model is only as good as the data available so he has no confidence in the numbers and that he hopes it will be a lot less deaths. Sounds like a great expert to me. The newspapers told you that 240k number by twisting his words. If you really want the news you have to start listening to these people talk first hand if you really want to know what they think and not look at newspapers. Newspapers are for entertainment not news. They make their money from getting your attention, not from telling you true information.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Okay that makes a lot of sense. Thanks for answering

They're very polite people, I'm not; in the future you need to think a little before you post something; btw, I thought you're smarter

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, waldi said:

They're very polite people, I'm not; in the future you need to think a little before you post something; btw, I thought you're smarter

Well was just posting after a long work day and did not think very much 😉

in Spain they are talking to let their borders closed this summer for avoid a second wave with this virus because of the tourists,

good luck for rlc for bring new girls in Spain in the next months

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

in Spain they are talking to let their borders closed this summer for avoid a second wave with this virus because of the tourists,

As if Spain can afford that, they wish 😏

9 minutes ago, firewall said:

As these girls earn money there they need a working visa and so are maybe allowed to come in...

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

As these girls earn money there they need a working visa and so are maybe allowed to come in...

i don't know if the Spain continue give visa during this period or not