Discussion: 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) #2

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm just really upset about Trump. 

No need to apologise I think many more than you are 😂👍

I think Trump has a problem with mouth synchronisation with brain 😂🤭

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

"he went to buy it like many others"? Show me proof that many others did what he did. Also, you cannot obtain hydoxychloroquine without a doctor's prescription. The guy who drank the aquarium cleaner was a fucking idiot. All he had to do was to read the warning label on the bottle and he would have known not to drink it. So if a beer company advertises beer on tv, and I go out and drink 3 six packs of their beer and die of alcohol poisoning it's the beer companies fault? 

Of course he was stupid enough to do it, like to believe that it could save him from dying from the covid, but at the same time when the most important man in the united states says that this drug is a potential remedy against this virus , you doubt his word less than that of your neighbor who relays this same information

From what I read, he was not the only one to have bought this kind of product, you can surely find the information of that as well as me in newspapers or media because apparently this kind of product it sold very well some time after the president's announcement on his twitter account

Fear causes a lot of bullshit, like talking too quickly on social networks without this kind of remedy being able to have a real validation from the medical profession, everyone has their job, that of your president is to avoid saying whatever all the time, at the moment he doesn't seem to be able to do it even if he surely does a good job

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

It's called Trump derangement syndrome. The Democrats,news media and Washington DC establishment are all suffering from it. :cool:

That's what bothers me with Trump supporters, it's always the fault of the other political party or the media who dislike the President
At no point are you going to tell yourself that it might be to question yourself, as well as the President of the United States?

I just browsed his twitter account a bit and the only thing I see is that he always complains about others, suddenly the democratic party, after it is the media who are liars, after this is China (for this one he is probably right :biggrin:) or the fault comes from the WHO
At a given moment, he is the president of the united states, it is he who decides to take or not certain measure to save his people, it would simply be time to assume these choices

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

That's what bothers me with Trump supporters, it's always the fault of the other political party or the media who dislike the President
At no point are you going to tell yourself that it might be to question yourself, as well as the President of the United States?

I just browsed his twitter account a bit and the only thing I see is that he always complains about others, suddenly the democratic party, after it is the media who are liars, after this is China (for this one he is probably right :biggrin:) or the fault comes from the WHO
At a given moment, he is the president of the united states, it is he who decides to take or not certain measure to save his people, it would simply be time to assume these choices

Saving peoples lives was Trump's purpose when he proposed using hydroxychloroquine as a possible treatment for covid-19. 

9 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Saving peoples lives was Trump's purpose when he proposed using hydroxychloroquine as a possible treatment for covid-19. 

So I confirm, you would be one of the guys who would jump from a bridge because your president said that it was the solution against this virus :angel:

If this product was so miraculous, why do people still die while taking this treatment in hospital? simply because we are not yet sure of its effectiveness against this virus
I stay on my position saying that he spoke too quickly about something that has not proven itself

Tell me what the repercussions will be against the doctors who are going to prescribe this drug because Trump said it was the right treatment, but the infected people die anyway, who will the families turn to? against Trump who has no medical knowledge or against doctors who have prescribed a drug without any real approval?
I ask this because I know that in the United States we like to end up in court

• Like 4

The updated model for U.S. deaths from the coronavirus predicts 60,000 people will die from the disease.  Are we suppose to just watch all those people die because the government has not yet completed clinical tests on a drug that has shown good promise in curing the disease?

13 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Perhaps the right measure that should have been adopted was that to ban the gathering of the springbreak because apparently everything started from this event :angel:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The updated model for U.S. deaths from the coronavirus predicts 60,000 people will die from the disease.  Are we suppose to just watch all those people die because the government has not yet completed clinical tests on a drug that has shown good promise in curing the disease?

I don't know, but should we take the risk of poisoning people who could perhaps get by without this treatment which has not yet proven itself, it would be a shame if the treatment did more dead as the virus itself because we didn't want to wait for the results of experiments

• Like 3

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

My information comes from the French written media which have no political bias, they relate only the information in relation to the covid, the problem comes from the fact that Trump speaks can be much too much on twitter and that these remarks can be misinterpreted

There has already been at least one death because of this, all because he heard that chloroquine could save his life, so he went to buy it like many others, because chloroquine is present in aquarium cleaning products

So no I do not think that all my information is incorrect, quite the contrary

Idiots die every day. 

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

So I confirm, you would be one of the guys who would jump from a bridge because your president said that it was the solution against this virus :angel:

If this product was so miraculous, why do people still die while taking this treatment in hospital? simply because we are not yet sure of its effectiveness against this virus
I stay on my position saying that he spoke too quickly about something that has not proven itself

Tell me what the repercussions will be against the doctors who are going to prescribe this drug because Trump said it was the right treatment, but the infected people die anyway, who will the families turn to? against Trump who has no medical knowledge or against doctors who have prescribed a drug without any real approval?
I ask this because I know that in the United States we like to end up in court

How many people still die while taking this drug in hospitals? Show me the statistics on that.  And even if so, people die from this disease while receiving other treatments in hospitals also.  When is Trump suppose to recommend this treatment, after the pandemic is over and 60,000 Americans have died?