Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #3

C'mon you guys, maybe there's some SCIENCE to what Trump said.

I mean his ratings are huuuuge so surely we should seriously consider putting UV lights into our lungs and swallowing bleach? If this was dangerous nonsense then how come it was suggested by the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA???? 

I'd hate to be someone that has had my nose up Trump's big backside forever, and constantly bangs on about how much he loves DJT and the grrrrreat job he's doing, in voyeur forums right now! 😂😂😂

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Now Trump suggests that you can treat COVID by injecting disinfectant into the body...It'll knock it out 'in a minute'...Ok, you go 1st Don...🥴

Trump is just an incredibly arrogant, egocentric fool. This single press convergence alone should make it clear to everyone how much Trump is overchallenged with his job. 

Funny how Deborah Birx responds carefully to his stupidities, knowing that one single wrong word could cost her her job. The whole thing is just sad. 

The problem is that there are people who are even more dumb than Trump, who really drinking disinfectant. 

WWW.MEDPAGETODAY.COM

This is what happened to his brain

Dumb and Dumber. What a terribly sad failure. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Lol dunno about that I think the guy needs bloody certifying after those latest words of advice. Injecting disinfectant into your body, ffs what planet is he on as it certainly ain't planet earth.😜

I agree, he is certifiable, but that's what I meant by diarrhea of the
mouth. He just spews forth whatever pops into his head, no matter
how crazy or idiotic it sounds. He has no regard for the people who
actually know what they're talking about. It's obvious he's grasping
at straws trying to find any way he can to open the country sooner
than recommended by the people who know better.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Maturin said:

C'mon you guys, maybe there's some SCIENCE to what Trump said.

I mean his ratings are huuuuge so surely we should seriously consider putting UV lights into our lungs and swallowing bleach? If this was dangerous nonsense then how come it was suggested by the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA???? 

I'd hate to be someone that has had my nose up Trump's big backside forever, and constantly bangs on about how much he loves DJT and the grrrrreat job he's doing, in voyeur forums right now! 😂😂😂

x2 Good one!!      image.gif.e4cd9869158e9584b9513d0c2b3f8377.gif

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Alladino said:

Trump is just an incredibly arrogant, egocentric fool. This single press convergence alone should make it clear to everyone how much Trump is overchallenged with his job. 

He also says in that video that the US has "done more testing than
every other nation combined." This is a complete lie. Just the eight
countries below the US with the most cases have done more than
double the amount of testing the US has done.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, letsdothis said:

He also says in that video that the US has "done more testing than
every other nation combined." This is a complete lie. Just the eight
countries below the US with the most cases have done more than
double the amount of testing the US had done.

Hey pal you obviously know your countrymen better than I do but surely they ain't dumb enough to vote the twat back in later in the year. Are they?🤔😫

• Like 1

The last 1 1/2 pages have been about Trump--may I remind you all that the thread below is for that so the ones that want to talk about the virus don't have to read the political attacks (even if some are true and some are funny).:sad:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1