Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #3

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If you get there, I'm sure you'll have a fucking great time...😏

Hi Naga, there's a town near Intercourse pa , believe or not called Bird In Hand. I think that's more Daves style than Intercourse.  😆😁!

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Naga ,that's a bummer pal,hope you get your dosh back ok.Margaret and I can only wait and see.Are you going to try again later in the year?.

Not sure yet Dave...Mrs Naga's booked to have a few days in Seville with the girls in August...but I'm not sure if that'll happen either...which is also a bummer coz me and Ted were gonna have a wild few days days here...😏

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Naga, there's a town near Intercourse pa , believe or not called Bird In Hand. I think that's more Daves style than Intercourse.  😆😁!

Trust me Ash,at our age Intercourse is only a town in Penn😀😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not sure yet Dave...Mrs Naga's booked to have a few days in Seville with the girls in August...but I'm not sure if that'll happen either...which is also a bummer coz me and Ted were gonna have a wild few days days here...😏

The best laid schemes Naga!!!eh😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Und was haben diese heiteren Reise-Informationen zum Thema Corona und seine Folgen zu tun ?

Das heißt natürlich nicht nur "Corona-Tote" in den USA zu zählen. Neue Ergebnisse von Forschungen wären interessant.

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

That depends. If you're going to one of our beautiful large cities, all of them have significant areas of despair and rampant drug use, like most all big cities in the w orld. If you get off a wrong exit, you may want to get more life insurance!

That only is good for the people that are the beneficiaries---not for the one insured !!! 😏

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

You'll be sorry you asked:

October last year I booked a 3 week holiday in Florida,Hotel/ on I Drive for Sept.this year.

Cost:£2659,room only and flights for the two of us.

However due to the Pandemic we have reluctantly decided to not go.The only monies we have paid so far is a £500 deposit but the balance is due early June. The quandary is if we pay the balance and the FCO advise that it is ok to fly our choice is:

(1) Travel and have a restriction packed 3weeks which we are not prepared to do or stay at home(safe)and lose our money.

(2) Not pay the outstanding amount and lose the £500 deposit.

(3)Pray like fuck that the holiday has to be cancelled and get our deposit back.

I'm currently in touch with the travel agent so it's a case of wait and see.

However next year is second sons 50th and he wants to do the Florida thingy so if Covid has gone the whole family is Florida bound.

I warned you you shouldn't have asked😀

I am so glad I am not the only one with short precise answers 😏

• Haha 4