Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #3

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You just lied about me again. No where on that whole page did I say anything about being happy that only 50,000-60,000 people were going to die. The only one who said anything close to that was Alladino, not me.

I knew you'd deny it, but that doesn't change the fact that you were
practically ecstatic to claim the model was wrong and you could
predict there would be less than 60,000 deaths. And, Alladino didn't
come close to saying what you said. His was a completely different
and unrelated conversation.

You are a very petty and unreasonable person. So much so, it's
impossible to have a coherent conversation with you.

And, for the record, I told you before I only deal in truth and facts to
inform and help. I've never told a single lie in this or any other topic
on this entire site. Just because you disagree with something or
choose not to believe something or claim something is a lie, doesn't
make it so. It just means you choose to call it a lie. 

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Aren't they your plans in Intercourse?...😆

You know whats funny about Intercourse PA. By the name you would think a bunch of sex fiends live their. With crude men proclaiming theyre going to " f the piss" out of their wives Its actually inhabited by the Amish who ride in horse and buggies, have no electricity, and probably have very proper sex in the dark in the missionary position only, with their religious men saying instead they will "intercourse the urine" out of their women

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Naga, there's a town near Intercourse pa , believe or not called Bird In Hand. I think that's more Daves style than Intercourse.  😆😁!

We have a place in Canada called  Dildo, Newfoundland.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I knew you'd deny it, but that doesn't change the fact that you were
practically ecstatic to claim the model was wrong and you could
predict there would be less than 60,000 deaths. And, Alladino didn't
come close to saying what you said. His was a completely different
and unrelated conversation.

You are a very petty and unreasonable person. So much so, it's
impossible to have a coherent conversation with you.

And, for the record, I told you before I only deal in truth and facts to
inform and help. I've never told a single lie in this or any other topic
on this entire site. Just because you disagree with something or
choose not to believe something or claim something is a lie, doesn't
make it so. It just means you choose to call it a lie. 

You just lied again. My conversation had nothing to do with how I felt about people dying. My conversation was about how erroneous the studies were that had predicted what the death toll would be, and how policy decisions were made based upon those erroneous predictions.

True story! A couple of months ago, my cousin entered a hospital with head pain in New York City, turn out she had a tumor. Removing 3/4 of the cancer, she passes away. What happened next was unbelievable. They put down on her death certificate, "Covid-19" - Investigation of the matter was if you die of old age; or any type of infirmities, they considered your death is related to Covid-19, to name a few scams. All for money, Gov't handouts. My uncle, who is a retired Lt. State Police shared this info with me. Hey, I gave up on the news, so I don't know what's been happening. Sorry if this is old news...JB

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

True story! A couple of months ago, my cousin entered a hospital with head pain in New York City, turn out she had a tumor. Removing 3/4 of the cancer, she passes away. What happened next was unbelievable. They put down on her death certificate, "Covid-19" - Investigation of the matter was if you die of old age; or any type of infirmities, they considered your death is related to Covid-19, to name a few scams. All for money, Gov't handouts. My uncle, who is a retired Lt. State Police shared this info with me. Hey, I gave up on the news, so I don't know what's been happening. Sorry if this is old news...JB

Better watch out, there are people on here who will claim you made up the story just because it doesn't fit their coronavirus doom and gloom scenario. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1