Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #3

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Oh just lonely ole' Mod sitting here eating dinner and drinking some good bourbon.

Note to everybody: Ignore this man.

He always gets like this after one Scotch, one bourbon, one beer.

😁

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Note to everybody: Ignore this man.

He always gets like this after one Scotch, one bourbon, one beer.

😁

Am sure he could double that quota without any problem :biggrin:

My local bowling alley has a great 1960's retro-bar. Cute bar tenderesses, lava lamps, the works. It's a short walk away, next to the fire department.
The bowling alley has live music, and things get pretty hot at that bar. Leora would love it.

That's why they put the fire department next door. It gets hot in that bar.

But it's closed. Wuflu. Damn. So here you go, starrider...

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

This was between me and Dave...Who are you anyway...😉

Baba o' Riley??😃

That's it I think,flogged this one to death!!Good laugh though😀

P.S.Do you think Happy has got it yet😀😀

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I see WHO have halted trials over Hydroxychloroquine for treatment of Covid-19 over safety fears...

Safety fears of a drug that has been safely used for 65 years? But they have no problem testing potential covid-19 vaccines on humans?  Wonder if it was China or the drug industry that put pressure on WHO to stop the hydroxychloroquine trials for fear the drug would prove to be a successful treatment for covid-19. China wants the virus to continue wreaking havoc on the world economy, and the drug industry is looking to make billions or trillions of dollars when they develop a vaccine or new drug for covid-19. Hydroxychloroquine is an inexpensive drug whose patent expired many years ago.

18 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Safety fears of a drug that has been safely used for 65 years? But they have no problem testing potential covid-19 vaccines on humans?  Wonder if it was China or the drug industry that put pressure on WHO to stop the hydroxychloroquine trials for fear the drug would prove to be a successful treatment for covid-19. China wants the virus to continue wreaking havoc on the world economy, and the drug industry is looking to make billions or trillions of dollars when they develop a vaccine or new drug for covid-19. Hydroxychloroquine is an inexpensive drug whose patent expired many years ago.

Ok

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Baba o' Riley??😃

That's it I think,flogged this one to death!!Good laugh though😀

P.S.Do you think Happy has got it yet😀😀

Nope---I am COVID free 😏😆

• Haha 4