Masha General Chat Topic #4 2020 May/July

happyone

Il y a 17 heures, ze81 a dit :

This house is dead sinse No shower cleaning lady joined.Please Masha bring a nice special guest,couple.

Agreed, this apartment is dead. Personally I have lost interest in the cleaning lady and already lost interest in Masha even before her injury.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Agreed, this apartment is dead. Personally I have lost interest in the cleaning lady and already lost interest in Masha even before her injury.

here is what I want to say....and it comes from my needy side of my voyeuristic interest in this whole RLC Project..... Cleaning lady ( and lady is appropriate as she is no whore and party girl style  and therefore not interesting to the spread your cunt bitch or I ain't stayin) )     I will call her Justyna …… so,  much like Viola brought some life to Kylie and Russ who are not strong enough to hold 'great' interest ( just like Masha had fallen in interest status )  both apts fall into that 'before'  Viola and now, sweet tits Justyna and then uneventful 'after' with full tits , Viola …  without the 'tease hopefulness' of Justyna,  I would not come to Masha's apt. 

Viola had me (many of us,  intrigued by the unique dynamic of their sexual play and tension) it was addicting to come and see..... (would she take Russ's cock) 

Justyna has us coming in hoping for a slip or a moment of acceptance of her Sapphoric nudity and give in to the eroticism of exhibition (look at how in time  Malia and Leora changed to our desire of them together,  to rubs, to pussy touching, to more of what we hope of tongue in those sweet virgin pussy's ' 

I spent an hour ??? looking at the firm shape and outline of her young breast in that flimsy, teddy type, lingerie top.. these tities are amazing shape and has me willing to wait on a glimpse, of some deeper cleavage, pointed nipples, her ass is firm, kissable and that's  with clothe on...her body shape twisting on the couch is appealing even in the silhouettes of darkness....  

so, far from dead to me ...some life and hopefulness of what we come here for …… TITTIES rock and Justyns has one of the best pair waiting to be uncovered …. 

• Like 2

The situation has now improved
The pain in the knees and ribs doesn't seem to be as bad anymore, wheelchair works better....
Perhaps healing will go faster than expected
After all the old pictures have been revised, Masha now starts painting a huge new picture 🖼️🎨

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Nurse Nancy, the cautious caretaker plays this very ultra conservative woman, but deep down inside she has exhibionist tendencies or she would have never accepted the job from Masha to be on camera so much. Nancy isn't about time to get just little bit NASTY for the voyeurs who have been watching you ?

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think Masha's wonderful little assistant is on a mission to get a place in the RLC ... It's a slow mind, small steps, as they say, ... I think she's looking at 2022 in a COV with her BF ...😏

Sure between 2022 -2035 !

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, keeper31 said:

She would help her case to get on if she showed a bit more skin.  So far I've only seen a brief tit slip.  Not enough for a future here.

I hope when masha gets well we get new guests,and cleaning lady(that now sound kinda strange because she doesnt shower😅)returns to just apear to clean from time to time.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ze81 said:

I hope when masha gets well we get new guests,and cleaning lady(that now sound kinda strange because she doesnt shower😅)returns to just apear to clean from time to time.

Probably because all the rest of us call her Masha's helper. 😏

• Like 1