Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #28 2020 May

13 minutes ago, scutus said:

If you wish to get started on that subject, Which does not follow the criteria for which this thread is intended !

I can come up with several multiple personalities that are currently posting in this thread. 

But I see absolutely nothing gained, by doing so, as it would work in someones favor toward the disruption of this thread.

Which there is far too much of already. Of course this is my opinion. But we have different reasons for being  involved in this thread, or any other thread of CC's !

I'm not getting started on anything scutus...merely mentioned it is all.

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

LEORA and Malia  to hell with B-4 , B-2 B-5  they can not even begin to compete with the GODDESS and HER protoshea

Malia and  top cam is dominated by Leora and  Malia and not an y of the Barcelona apartments, now WTF is up with that ???

Thestarider,  It must have to do with the apparent response of Leora's and Malia's fan's. That are outside of the realm (heaven forbid) of the CC's membership! 

That being the sole opinion of this doggy !  😁

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

LEORA and Malia  to hell with B-4 , B-2 and B-5  they can not even begin to compete with the GODDESS and HER protoshea

Malia and  top cam is dominated by Leora and  Malia and not an y of the Barcelona apartments, now WTF is up with that ???

Quite boring watching someone sleep. 

• Like 1

On 5/14/2020 at 9:55 PM, StnCld316 said:

Precisely. You said it Stn. 👌 At least the faked scenarios have some resemblance of interest to some...although not nearly to all.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

About time that went... now for a bit of licking all over each others zones....

4 hours ago, slipper guyquad said:

I agree Sir with these points as i saw it too, in fact the Saturday massage and last night and tonight all had these things from Leora too which could be seen on camera very easily. So she is getting a sexual thrill now from this as it is physically showing as you say. And she is also now closing her eyes a lot which she did not do before in this position. And yes she did wait each time for Malia to be out the room first!

I wasn’t able to catch tonight’s cuddle session because I cancelled my subscription a couple days ago after seeing Leora on her cell phone all day, after day after day, followed by going to bed. How often did Leora look at her phone while they had each other’s legs draped over one another? My guess is that once again Leora ruined the mood because she couldn’t go more than a few minutes without picking it up. 📱 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
24 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I wasn’t able to catch tonight’s cuddle session because I cancelled my subscription a couple days ago after seeing Leora on her cell phone all day, after day after day, followed by going to bed. How often did Leora look at her phone while they had each other’s legs draped over one another? My guess is that once again Leora ruined the mood because she couldn’t go more than a few minutes without picking it up. 📱 

Joe, no Sir. Actually she hardly looked at it until later. It seems that she can leave it alone when she wants to which is great as it means that Malia got her full attention. But i know what you mean as you never know when that endless messaging could begin again. But last night and tonight were for the girls.

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC should do something about that, it is not fair that we pay for watching the apartments and the tenants sleep! Weird!

• Haha 3

As most of you know our friend Aussie has been hospitalized and he's still not doing very well. For those of you who believe please say a prayer for brother Aussie_oi_oi. If you like  and he would prefer a pm to wish him well. God bless and Thank you.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Calle said:

RLC should do something about that, it is not fair that we pay for watching the apartments and the tenants sleep! Weird!

Quite impossible to stay up 24 hours a day.