Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #39 2020 June

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Yeah, I saw. From my perspective, for whatever reason, it didn't seem to happen other than that.

Dont forget anyone reacts differently. She looks more subtle about it. Makes a nice change when you see some of the OTT garbage from others houses!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL

Doing my bit to help the little star by hitting replay again and at the same time my live pictures now are really throttling my processor!

No Sir, that is NOT a euphemism!! 

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It just wouldn't be him and the dog. Picking his nose won't get many viewers except for the ones that have a Fetish for Nose Picking.  :biggrin:

They wanted to give Eva her own apartment with every room filled with pillows, but they said it would not be the same without the nose picker.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Pepe said:

They wanted to give Eva her own apartment with every room filled with pillows, but they said it would not be the same without the nose picker.

You know come December there would be a scratching noise at that Prague door and the dog with a squeaky suitcase in his mouth with a note attached saying "Right, where IS my pillow then, woman??" 😆

12 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I dont know about that Nich, tonight with the shower she looked finished off! She was certainly out of breath at the end of it.

Actually if you listen with headphones you could clearly hear her moaning alot,more than Leora use to do.

• Like 1