Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

Also the density of population just in London is 5590 per square metre in New Zealand as a whole its 18 per square metre, rather laughable eh to even try and compare.

5590 in a square meter. That's really packing 'em in there. :angel: :biggrin:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, happyone said:
WWW.WEFORUM.ORG

A lack of adequate testing for COVID-19 means only a proportion of cases are being counted in official statistics - making it seem deadlier than it is.

Nonsense...I've lost two friends to it.  It's deadly to some people.  If you want to take a chance on whether you are lucky or not, then be my guest

Sounds like the Europeans may have shamed the U.S. a bit too soon on covid-19 policy. Europe is now experiencing a second wave as their economies reopen. Like I said before, lock downs do not solve the problem they just postpone the problem while destroying economies.  If they shutdown again  there will be a third wave when they reopen after that shutdown and there will be more damage to their economies. That cycle will continue until there is a cure for covid-19.  I still believe Sweden had the best approach.