Forum Software Issues

StnCld316

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

A Theme needs to be installed for that function to work.  I will notify Admin of this.  At Discussed.cc it already a Theme installed that's why it shows on that Forum.

Yes, as discussed.cc you can easily change between the two themes, wich is good. Though I personally don't like nightmode themes, I think it's a pain to read white text on dark background.

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, as discussed.cc you can easily change between the two themes, wich is good. Though I personally don't like nightmode themes, I think it's a pain to read white text on dark background.

There are 2 shades of dark with that Dark Mode or you can go to the Google App Store and download the App Dark Reader it keeps the Fonts a little more white when using their Dark Mode app.

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Are we ever going to get the chimes back?

It was there at the start as when I was on I heard the notification sound when it popped up but I only heard it once and then it went silent after that.  Obviously the thing that makes the sound is there it's just getting it to function as it should.

OK...is there a timeline of fixing the problem with the chimes?  That is really the only thing that I would have liked to see come back after the update.  If it's going to be awhile, please tell me it's going to be awhile and don't blow me any smoke...RLC is already doing enough of that for everybody!!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

OK...is there a timeline of fixing the problem with the chimes?  That is really the only thing that I would have liked to see come back after the update.  If it's going to be awhile, please tell me it's going to be awhile and don't blow me any smoke...RLC is already doing enough of that for everybody!!

We're trying to get these things addressed as quick as we can. I thought this Software Upgrade would have done it.

The only thing I can now say is when you hear the Chime then you'll know it's been solved.

• Haha 1

In the shape:
In the default of screen mode the forum is seems so brightly no matter of the shape of the theme you which think to chosen, and no matter if it's was a light or a dark theme and which means that it is necessary to re-calibrate the screen brightness for the regular member because the lighting is looks very bright..
In appearance: the font it appears to faded and affect vision..
In the shape: it take up a long time to know where to find all the functions and features of the forum,who make that up date of that software didn't think about which kind of member's are have already in this forum ?
and if anyone pick up to function another theme default what happen next is so surprise suddenly the box of setting will be disappears on top of right corner which means that designer of this software seems is so intelligent.don't know what's going in mind designer of this software,but certainly he didn't take into of his account the segment of majority members of this forum and all these changes and how so far is so difficult to them, for them it's  means hell, does he not know that most of we are old ? This applies to most of us.which is makes us hardly to accept any new changes ..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Same here,but for me sometimes even when it was here it didn't work.

I only use the anonymous option mainly as i am always logged in on my phone and didn't want giving the impression that i was always online lol. I normally only look to see what's going on every couple of hours or so being a nosey bastard. lol

Must admit the option always worked ok for me.

6 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

Working on Android over here in the great state of America's Wang.

Most of us our i imagine apart from the rich fuckers who think Apple is the best thing since sliced bread :biggrin: I'm still on a 3yr old Samsung J5 still seems to work ok. Am still trying to think of a valid reason to upgrade now but not gonna pay silly bloody money.

• Like 1