oh,This is a poll about if CamCaps Members (agree or disagree) and if they wanna me stop my posts and leave on or not).

ooopel

This is a poll about if CamCaps Members (agree or disagree) and if they wanna me stop my posts and leave on or not).  

3 members have voted

1. 1. you agree to stop off my posts because of:

• boring.
    • not understandable to you.
    • doesn't totally match with a head lines of the forum .
    • not here are the correct place for them.
    • just don't liked them.
  2. 2. you disagree to stop off my posts because of:

• understandable to you.
    • oh ,just you are likes them.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ooopel said:

oh hello!my dear @StnCld316 ,can i ask you something ! If you it was who closed off the poll? oh please Can you have activation on it again? unless if it's against the rules ...❤️

I never closed off any poll.  If it is closed for some reason I can reopen it. 

I have now reopened it.

• Like 1

On 7/23/2020 at 8:08 PM, Robwin said:

No @ooopel you carry on my dear I, like many others, find it a struggle sometimes lol but we do get your messages ok. The more the merrier you certainly bring brightness into the forum. 🌞 👍

thank my dear @Robwin and thanks also to your friend @Dave 27 for brought it him with you 😋and for your these words  oh well!you say i'm bring a brightness as you think in some place as the sun is my friend all long😋! nop ,no way, i wasn't loved her only in the winter because it give me some warm feelings.and that reason of why my messages is so many and various but under one title the human and all meanings which back to him .😋anyway, oh really i would love very interact with you guys but i have one issue i don't understand some of sub-context of speech( means some words who seems being so British or so local as like pal or something like thus and hey dear Dave don't be so Scottish in land far away in Scottish land (I kidding my dear) i really have become loving your accent some times! but not all times..🤗)in some of your conversations! and what teasing up me a lot is my google translator ,Where it is fails a lot in the correct  translation of some words.and that what is tease me so much.I hope what I said above will explain the reasons why I no interacts with you so much! oh nop! definitely isn't loving egoism or narcissism or something like that,and believe me i was enjoy in silence in many both of your talking! really you both makes me smile or laugh! thank you of my heart for that smiles guys.. in somehow both of you! reminds me of Laurel and Hardy in a British copy! especially when typing and commentary onto each other many times in a goal of fun or change the weather on the forum that's why i love so much the British people,❤️❤️ they have by their nature sense of humor.even if we in mid of disaster They have a pure sense of how to create jokes from that disaster! so no wondering why Mr bean or heroes of Shakespeare novels has fame more than maybe the United kingdom Queen,because of always if wanna know more about culture of which people!go read what kind of Literature and art they had made and they still have write them and read them...🦋❤️

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I never closed off any poll.  If it is closed for some reason I can reopen it. 

I have now reopened it.

oh that is so strange !and as much as remember i had never go to settings or choose in any way to closed off.any way! thank  you my dear @StnCld316 ❤️

• Upvote 1

On 7/23/2020 at 7:54 PM, TBG 150 said:

I agree with Slender Man. It's an open forum. Some of the stuff posted by others stays up, no reason your posts can't stay.

I admit that many posts I simply rearrange some of the words and I can make out the message just fine.

You stay around. You are in the Hotel California. 😊

Looks like I'm the only vote in the house for now.

thank you my dear @TBG 150 and to my dear @Slender Man that what makes me stay many long in this forum, because of it i had chance to know many people from four direction of this planet and know as well many different of culture by one forum .oh really i 'm so happy to know both of you and am really is grateful to that chance in many ways...❤️❤️

• Like 1

On 7/23/2020 at 7:57 PM, SPYING 1 said:

Post as much as you want, i welcomed reading 📚 your post😁

oh please no wondering why put you in one reply! because you are the old friend( you the one who said firstly jack hammer)😋 i met here! maybe i never had more chance to chat with @SPYING 1 but from that day which i knew you are friend of my dear someone ! at then maybe i decided to adds you to my list of friends! oh really i glade to know you always read what i posting. that means much to me and thank you for that too..❤️❤️

• Like 1

On 7/23/2020 at 8:44 PM, ze81 said:

Post what you are feeling when you feel its the right moment to do it  and as much as you want.That how a forum should work.You posts are never boring..just interesting.Cheers.

oh yep @ze81 i have nothing to say to you till that i getting my CadBury🤔! do you think it easy to promising a woman and wasn't keep that promise? there are two things a woman never had forgetting, her candy and her makeup! kidding my dear! really so happy to you say something nice to me.thank you to that and of course always i cheer up as long as there are friends like you here..❤️❤️

38 minutes ago, nack said:

By all means carry on @ooopel

uh really i don't know my dear friend @nack if that is possible at any more! in part of my heart wanna stay but in else part it says to me to leave! maybe a long vacation is heal something or many scars a lot in me...💔💔