Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1

ddhm

24 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

after being out all night long and having in tow male acquaintances like Damira and those other two girls did one morning, and then shagging them later that morning.  Which by the way, the one girl (all tatted up) that I can't remember her name, was with a black guy that she just couldn't wait to bed down

I like how you just threw in that little fact about him being black like that is supposed to mean anything.

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Me that's what I blame you because you prefer to select what suits you, while there are many things happening that normally should revolt you, since these are exactly the kind of thing that you criticize elsewhere

There is nothing that any of these girls can do to revolt me Moos, I would not be surprised by anything anymore.  I criticize where and when I feel a need to and you can either except that or not and let's move on, I don't care!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Like I said, they have to do something and it was a good change to the norm when they first started doing it.  Unfortunately for the viewers it hasn't progressed any and it probably never will.  I was quite surprised it ever happened in the first place to be totally honest with you.

It wasn't a criticism on my part Harley, just an observation. I stopped following Leora ages ago, although, as I've mentioned before, she was the girl to blame for getting me hooked. I was just a normal guy till I found her by accident 🤣. But when Malia teamed up with her, I enjoyed watching their interaction for a while. The intimate evening were very enjoyable...including the bating. But you're right...it hasn't progressed, and now appears to be just a show...like the Barca girls used to put on. The Barca girls however, for good or bad, DID progress to way beyond the teasing shows...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

It wasn't a criticism on my part Harley, just an observation. I stopped following Leora ages ago, although, as I've mentioned before, she was the girl to blame for getting me hooked. I was just a normal guy till I found her by accident 🤣. But when Malia teamed up with her, I enjoyed watching their interaction for a while. The intimate evening were very enjoyable...including the bating. But you're right...it hasn't progressed, and now appears to be just a show...like the Barca girls used to put on. The Barca girls however, for good or bad, DID progress to way beyond the teasing shows...

That's because they are RLC's go to girls, their Marquis girls if you will.  I'm sure they were told after the weekend in B2, it's time to shit or get off the pot!!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Who doesn't tell you that Leora and Malia go on dates with different men every weekend when they are away for more than 24 hours?

the only difference is that some are not afraid to share their life experiences, while others prefer to leave it outside of an apartment with lots of cameras

we could almost conclude that this could possibly tarnish the image we could have of them, this goes for many girls who are criticized for not sharing anything, whether in Prague or Barcelona

I don't know if anyone has told HF or anyone else that the two go on dates every weekend with different men or not. I'm not sure that anything of the like has been mentioned before although quite possibly, but, like 99.9% of all other comments that gets posted in this forum, it is only unproven and unsubstantiated conjecture and speculation of those that mention such innuendo. Also, I for one, do not agree that they have become similar to those of the other residences of the project, because in all actuality and reality, they are quite uniquely different people with different lives in a completely different location.

• Upvote 5

52 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I don't pretend to know the whole truth but I know and I see things so I can afford to speak
Already I base most of my thinking on the content that I can see within RLC thanks to my subscription, if you had access, maybe you would see your copy again because you would see that what you see in Barcelona, you also see it at Leora and Malia

What makes me laugh the most is that you allow yourself to criticize girls who are in Barcelona when you are ready to give the benefits of the doubt to these two girls for the same kind of thing, if it's a girl from Barcelona who is absent, there is always a sexual connotation with money at the end, if it's Leora, it's because she's going to save orphans from famine:biggrin:
I caricature but it's almost that anyway

For my part and with all the honesty that I can have, I sincerely think that we overestimate these two girls while we underestimate most of the time the girls who are in Barcelona
This is not pejorative for anyone but I do not see any difference and they are all on equal footing and the border is really very very very very thin for me

At the end of the day do you think Leora gives a shit what you, Harley, me. Pepe, or uncle Tom Cobbly thinks about her...She quite honesty doesn't care a damn about opinions..She does exactly what she likes.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I don't know if anyone has told HF or anyone else that the two go on dates every weekend with different men or not. I'm not sure that anything of the like has been mentioned before although quite possibly, but, like 99.9% of all other comments that gets posted in this forum, it is only unproven and unsubstantiated conjecture and speculation of those that mention such innuendo. Also, I for one, do not agree that they have become similar to those of the other residences of the project, because in all actuality and reality, they are quite uniquely different people with different lives in a completely different location.

As I said, their bating shows aren't a kick in the arse off what's been going on in the Barca apts for ages now...
I'm well aware that they are close friends outside the project...but so are some of the Barca girls been...and they've served up the very same shows.

Sorry guys, I'm not criticising these girls...I rarely criticise any of the girls, but posting on the Leora thread is sometimes like walking on egg shells...Some of you guys are instantly on the defensive when anything even slightly negative is posted...Maybe you need to get out into the other threads now and again...just saying 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

At the end of the day do you think Leora gives a shit what you, Harley, me. Pepe, or uncle Tom Cobbly thinks about her...She quite honesty doesn't care a damn about opinions..She does exactly what she likes.

I hope she does what she wants and yes I agree that she does not care what we can say here

but that will not prevent us from speaking about it as far as the forum is made especially for this

Edited by moos54
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I for one, do not agree that they have become similar to those of the other residences of the project, because in all actuality and reality, they are quite uniquely different people with different lives in a completely different location.

When we make the comparison between Leora and the barca girls, we are talking strictly about her putting on masturbation shows for the camera. She does it just like the barca girls.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

At the end of the day do you think Leora gives a shit what you, Harley, me. Pepe, or uncle Tom Cobbly thinks about her

Nope, just like I don't give a shit that she doesn't give a shit. If I have an opinion about her, I'm going to post it.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

As I said, their bating shows aren't a kick in the arse off what's been going on in the Barca apts for ages now...
I'm well aware that they are close friends outside the project...but so are some of the Barca girls been...and they've served up the very same shows.

Sorry guys, I'm not criticising these girls...I rarely criticise any of the girls, but posting on the Leora thread is sometimes like walking on egg shells...Some of you guys are instantly on the defensive when anything even slightly negative is posted...Maybe you need to get out into the other threads now and again...just saying 

I didn't consider that I was defending them or anyone nc2. Was just pointing out that from my point of view, my opinion is that they are certainly different people and do things differently. Never mentioned that at times perhaps some occasions have seemed somewhat similar, but regardless, they are still different people who have become involved in somewhat different situations at times. Also, I have been checking out some of the other participants more often lately than I used to, as well as what's been being mentioned concerning some of them in some of their related threads. 

• Upvote 1