Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 1

ddhm

As much as I admire and respect Leora, I sometimes liken RLC nowadays to my favourite cosy friendly corner shop being transformed into a fast food outlet, where the personal service has disappeared, only to be replaced by bored indiferent checkout workers on minimum wage who can't wait to be somewhere else.

In no way is this a criticism, to me she is still the best and always in my opinion has been...but she would be advised to keep looking over her shoulder for the potential pretender to her throne.

People are fickle and no one can afford to rest on their laurels...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

As much as I admire and respect Leora, I sometimes liken RLC nowadays to my favourite cosy friendly corner shop being transformed into a fast food outlet, where the personal service has disappeared, only to be replaced by bored indiferent checkout workers on minimum wage who can't wait to be somewhere else.

In no way is this a criticism, to me she is still the best and always in my opinion has been...but she would be advised to keep looking over her shoulder for the potential pretender to her throne.

Don't think it's their laurels most of them are resting on :biggrin:

25 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

My goodness, you did your best to hide a perfectly suitable critic between masses of bogus glorification. 

Leora does not work in a fast foot restaurant. She takes the garbage from the backyard of a resturant and  passes it on to her fans. It is bullshit through and through and you spend time to praise her like a god?!? WTF?!?

Leora fools her fans with the cheapest methods, most of which she has copied from the barcelona apartments. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

21 minutes ago, Alladino said:

My goodness, you did your best to hide a perfectly suitable critic between masses of bogus glorification. 

Leora does not work in a fast foot restaurant. She takes the garbage from the backyard of a resturant and  passes it on to her fans. It is bullshit through and through and you spend time to praise her like a god?!? WTF?!?

Leora fools her fans with the cheapest methods, most of which she has copied from the barcelona apartments. 

These girls don't give a shit about the viewers as long as you keep subbing and they get their monthly pay check or whenever it is. Bet they also piss themselves laughing at what's written on here. No doubt Leora thinks well i have been doing the same thing for the past 7 years and these mugs think i am wonderful so may as well keep doing it :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

A me quello che mi da fastidio è che fanno orari senza senso.

Prendiamo Malia come esempio, da le 2-3 del mattino ancora non è tornata. Ora, posso capire se usciva il sabato a quell'ora o la domenica ma di lunedì mattina dove puoi andare alle 3 del mattino? Sono passate più di 12 ore e non è tornata nemmeno per cambiarsi. 

Ma a Praga nessuno lavora in settimana la mattina? Tra gli amici di Malia o di Leora nessuno lavora in settimana? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

A me quello che mi da fastidio è che fanno orari senza senso.

Prendiamo Malia come esempio, da le 2-3 del mattino ancora non è tornata. Ora, posso capire se usciva il sabato a quell'ora o la domenica ma di lunedì mattina dove puoi andare alle 3 del mattino? Sono passate più di 12 ore e non è tornata nemmeno per cambiarsi. 

Ma a Praga nessuno lavora in settimana la mattina? Tra gli amici di Malia o di Leora nessuno lavora in settimana? 

Probabilmente farsi scopare da qualche ragazzo in un appartamento da qualche parte e senza dubbio ottenere un bel mucchio di soldi.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Probabilmente farsi scopare da qualche ragazzo in un appartamento da qualche parte e senza dubbio ottenere un bel mucchio di soldi.

Pure insinuation and very insulting thing to say when you don´t no shit what she is doing.You should be banned for vomit out such things.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3