Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #5

Pepe

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Die Leute hier machen Trump immer wieder für all die Todesfälle in diesem Land verantwortlich. Am 8. März sagte Dr. Fauci in einem Fernsehinterview, dass das Tragen einer Maske keinen Vorteil habe. Wie viele Menschen hat Fauci mit dieser Aussage getötet?

Die Aussage von Deinem Mogul ist Blödsinn. Eine Maske kann Dich vor Viren NICHT schützen, die sind viel zu klein um von Gewebe abgehalten zu werden. Soweit richtig. Ist jemand vom Virus befallen, ist also infektiös (vielleicht ohne dieses zu wissen) dann hält eine Maske Aerosole, die vielleicht Viren enthalten können zurück.

Fakt: Mit einer Maske kann ich mich nicht absolut schützen, aber ich kann andere Menschen weitgehend davor schützen das ICH sie anstecke.

In Korea gibt es keine Pandemie, da ALLE, aus Tradition Maske tragen - auch jetzt. Wenn ALLE Maske benutzen ist das Ergebnis optimal.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

I am an educated and polite person. You are writing nonsense here. I warn you. And you insult and become verbally abusive.

You are way below my level How do you say "asshole"? You're an overbearing stupid American disgusting bush rat - I'll save the photo for now. I feel sorry for your children. With such a "mother" (with or without a brush) it can only turn into violent idiots - like 90% of Americans. Fuck yourself

I have seldom read articles as primitive as you did - I think you are surfing under the false flag here. ☹️

Hahaha, you warn me? Lololol!!!  For you the need to say you're educated and polite means you're dumb and ignorant. Im certainly below your level, as you say. Your level of hatred and rage i can't compete with. In fact,  I don't hate anyone, even an asshole like yourself.

• Like 1

On 10/6/2020 at 4:26 PM, Ridgerunner said:

Spoken like a good little liberal progressive elitist White boy. So if "EyesOnly" doesn't agree with the the elitist know it all liberal progressive "letsdothis" he ain't a "real "Black person.  That's almost the exact mindset of Joe Biden. 

Your words, not mine.

• Like 1

On 10/13/2020 at 10:02 AM, Ridgerunner said:

Or maybe Fauci is lying about being non-partisan, especially; since he has praised Hillary Clinton and his wife donated $1200 to Hillary's  presidential campaign.

fauchi is trying to not trash the liar in chief. it's a lot more than dumbo deserves.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

People on here keep blaming Trump for all the covid deaths in this country. On March 8 Dr. Fauci in a tv interview said there was no benefit to wearing a mask, so how many people did Fauci kill with that statement?

in case you didn't notice that was 7 months ago. dear leader said that the 15 cases would soon be zero. he knew how dangerous the situation was & lied & is still lying. you are a moron. stop making excuses.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

answered like the brain dead cult member that you are. just keep ignoring reality. nobody expects you to ever learn anything.

I saw of few of his 'followers' on BBC news being interviewed after his fiasco rally in Florida...they ALL appeared to be totally brainwashed and brain dead 😏...Even the interviewer had to ask WHY? to a girl who thought the sun shone out of Trumps arse...I hope they all enjoyed being tongued by him...🤧🤮

I'm sure there must've been 1 or 2 normal guys in the thousands that attended the circus...you know, like Ridge 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I saw of few of his 'followers' on BBC news being interviewed after his fiasco rally in Florida...they ALL appeared to be totally brainwashed and brain dead 😏...Even the interviewer had to ask WHY? to a girl who thought the sun shone out of Trumps arse...I hope they all enjoyed being tongued by him...🤧🤮

I'm sure there must've been 1 or 2 normal guys in the thousands that attended the circus...you know, like Ridge 😏

it never ceases to amaze me that so many people listen to a person that has lied to the world so many times (at least 21,000 since taking office & all recorded) yet refuse to accept reality & science. the kool aid must be delicious!

• Like 2