B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

17 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

dalla mia osservazione, ogni volta che ci sono ragazzi in uno qualsiasi degli appartamenti, ottiene la cam più vista e poi se succede qualcosa la classifica più alta nelle scene popolari. quindi posso sostenere che la maggior parte degli abbonati (non solo quelli che sono su CC) amano guardare l'interazione e il sesso ragazzo / ragazza piuttosto che solo finte azioni lesbiche. 

Non puoi stabilire che la cam piu 'vista e' quando c'e 'il sesso tra ragazza e ragazzo, ora c'e' Holly in prima linea, e non sta facendo 'nulla, nel replay c'e' leora e poi Amira e Monica che fanno le lesbiche, in base a cosa affermi che le cam piu 'viste sono quelle del sesso tra ragazza e ragazzo ?? Le cam cambiano in base alle attivita'. Ed anche se e' la piu' vista, devi vedere quante persone di tutti gli abbonati lo stanno guardando in quel momento, e non significa che e' quello che vuole vedere

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I'm not against couples, there are 4 apartments with real couples in them, that's if you want real life couples doing what real life couples do. 

Putting couples in with single girls is going suppress the single girls. If B4 is to be all couples so be it.

But I'm just a subscriber for just over 4 years now, my opinions don't count.

and if you want to watch girls only apartments, you can always watch B1 or B2. 

of course if a girl doesn't want to be in a place where there are men, that's her choice, and RLC must place them in girls only apartments. but if they are happy to live with men, then who are we to tell them that they can't ?

and on your last point I don't think you are shy in expressing your opinion, as you have so many times 😉

9 minutes ago, Mauri said:

You cannot establish that the most viewed cam is when there is sex between girl and boy, now there is Holly on the front line, and she is not doing anything, in the replay there is leora and then Amira and Monica who are lesbians, based on what you say the most viewed cams are those of girl-boy sex ?? Cams change based on activity. And even if it's the most viewed, you have to see how many people of all subscribers are watching it at the moment, and it doesn't mean that's what they want to see.

Like I said that's my observation. it'd be easier to analyse if we had the numbers. of course when there is nothing going on, the viewers are looking at the prettiest girl or the naked one. what I meant was when there are things simultaneously are happening  in different apartments and people have to make a choice, then very often the scenes that involves some guys  beats the fake lesbian shows. 

6 minuti fa, bluewinner ha detto:

Come ho detto, questa è la mia osservazione. sarebbe più facile analizzare se avessimo i numeri. ovviamente quando non succede niente, gli spettatori guardano la ragazza più carina o quella nuda. quello che intendevo era quando ci sono cose che accadono simultaneamente in appartamenti diversi e le persone devono fare una scelta, quindi molto spesso le scene che coinvolgono alcuni ragazzi battono i falsi spettacoli lesbici. 

Ti ripeto che non puoi stabilirlo, e anche se viene visto, non significa che questo puo' piacere solo perche' l'appartamento e in cima alla lista delle cam piu 'viste

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

from my observation, everytime there are guys in any of the apartments, it gets the top viewed cam and then if something happens the top ranking on popular scenes. so I can argue most subscribers ( not only ones who are on CC) like to watch boy/girl interaction and sex rather than just fake lesbian action. 

I think when there's a party, the viewing figures are high. From my point of view, I watch, not for the boy/girl sex, but for all the interaction and behaviour of the guests...before the night get's to the show stage....😏

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

I repeat that you cannot determine it, and even if it is seen, it does not mean that you can like it only because the apartment is at the top of the list of most viewed rooms.

Maybe not. but I can safely claim there are many subscribers who like to watch wild parties and boy/girl interactions. so there is no problem if RLC want to keep them happy as well as people who just like to watch girls only places. 

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

Forse no. ma posso tranquillamente affermare che ci sono molti abbonati a cui piace guardare feste selvagge e interazioni ragazzo / ragazza. quindi non ci sono problemi se RLC vuole renderli felici così come le persone a cui piace guardare solo le ragazze. 

Ok, ma non dite che i ragazzi portano piu’ visualizzazioni o che le ragazze si divertono di piu’, o che e’ noioso se fanno festa senza ragazzi, perche’ e’ una stronzata, vi piacciono i ragazzi? Ok ma non cercate di farlo accettare a tutti dicendo che e’ meglio, questo e’ quello che vorreste vedere voi, non quello che vogliono tutti.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think when there's a party, the viewing figures are high. From my point of view, I watch, not for the boy / girl sex, but for all the interaction and behavior of the guests ... before the night get's to the show stage .... 😏

yeah, I am just saying we all have our own preferences and one size doesn't fit all. some subscribers like to watch girls only places, some like couples, and some like party places with a lot of happenings. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Okay, but don't say that guys bring more views or girls have more fun, or that it's boring if they party without guys, 'cause that's bullshit, do you like guys? Okay but don't try to make everyone accept it by saying it's better, this is what you want to see, not what everyone wants.

whatever I write is my own humble opinion . I am not speaking for everyone. From my point of view, parties that includes both genders are more fun to watch. I am just expressing my own opinion and presenting my argument, I never asked anyone to accept it. 

11 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

whatever I write is my own humble opinion . I am not speaking for everyone. From my point of view, parties that includes both genders are more fun to watch. I am just expressing my own opinion and presenting my argument, I never asked anyone to accept it. 

I simply do not understand this whole discussion. It should not be about how RLC can artificially restrict the appartments, but how RLC can finally make the appartments alive and exciting again.

I understand that some people here obviously have problems with their self-esteem and therefore become jealous of men in the appartments, but RLC should just ignore that. This whole vacation apartment situation is quite troublesome, considering that most of the residents are far away from their homes. To have such artificial restrictions on top of that I think it's absurd.

RLC should rather think about having a single male resident in each B1 and B2. 😁

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

If Gina is to move into B4 with Curly as well then fine, make B4 a couple apartment i have no problem like a proper COV but then shift the single girls like Holly and Megan into B1 and B2, that makes complete sense.

So people who want to watch couples can watch them at B4 and who want to watch single girls inviting bf's and guys can watch B1 and B2. 

But if Gina and Curly are moving into B4 and single girls are still there, then this all mixing of couples and girls is a disaster, we have already seen somewhat in bringing Loraine as couple.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2