B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #36 (December)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It has been mentioned that she had health issues already this summer .. let’s hope for the best because she in an incredibly fun and smiley person, always needed for the tremendous atmosphere that events like this today require .

I've been watching Gina for years, she needs to keep an eye on the amount of drink she has. I have noticed she is a little shinny at the moment.

Just now, bluewinner said:

Radis and Sera are getting ready to go out. they might be heading to B4. 

Let’s hope...Amira’s presence isn’t helping the possibilities plus without Ariana , isn’t the same 😔

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Another thing interesting to me is how much makeup Nelly uses to look good.

I grew up with my mother not using any makeup, my sister didn't either probably because mum didn't. Also I married a woman that doesn't use any makeup. So I have grew up to see the natural beauty in women. 

Most of the time the women on voguer sites don't or use very little makeup which I think is a good thing. I can always find there natural beauty more appealing.

I would be interested to know how you feel about it.

👎 on the makeup!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Noticing Holly isn't coping well with so many people there. She's now trying to mix in more.

Holly is always very social , maybe because they were awaken till very late this morning , still not at 100% mood to interact ...perhaps more coffee and tea needed 😂🤣

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I have to wonder how Leora would go at this party. Never seen her in a large group of women before.

It has been said that she isn’t a fun of social gatherings ..If she wants to make a new beginning with her life in Prague and Europe in general  , she should change this slowly ..