Luna & Zac - home activities topic #2

This is why i wanted just a regular nice couple,more old and that just stayed one with another and guests visits that were just that..guests staying some hours,a couple days max.Its even possible they just got togheter for the project(very usual in rlc).Not saying isnt interesting to watch this situation(it is)but we have less and less regular couples houses,real couples with their pets,a bunch of personal photos arround the house etc.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

it looks like everyone is doing an overnight away from apt... hotel from RLC? 

This happens, when RLC takes tenants living in Barcelona, I think they have to water the plants.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

This is why i wanted just a regular nice couple,more old and that just stayed one with another and guests visits that were just that..guests staying some hours,a couple days max.Its even possible they just got togheter for the project(very usual in rlc).Not saying isnt interesting to watch this situation(it is)but we have less and less regular couples houses,real couples with their pets,a bunch of personal photos arround the house etc.

more pets needed.... I miss meerkat.

6 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

I love cheating conspiracies more than anything...... and drama and speculation is always fun when fuck all is going on...

what is more likel,  since someone said waterleak???  RLC has probably put them in a hotel.... 

it's usually something boring with RLC..... but an affair so soon is hot stuff... so keep going you crazy nutcase....  I'm in  

....or perhaps they could be staying with friends...as ridiculous as it sounds 😏

Actually I told Luna that my sub ran out last night, so she decided it wasn't worth returning till I resubbed today :biggrin:

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

....or perhaps they could be staying with friends...as ridiculous as it sounds 😏

Actually I told Luna that my sub ran out last night, so she decided it wasn't worth returning till I resubbed today :biggrin:

Just get a sub-stitute