Martina and Alberto - home activities #3

Noldus

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

Only the GOV/COV apartments have the B# designation.  The couples apartments are just named with the couples.  Noldus may know who occupied that apartment before Martina and Alberto.

I think it was a lesbian couple...but my memories shite, so I can't remember their names...

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, hexagon said:

appologies if this is a dumb question but whats the name for this apartment? b4 b3 etc
is there a way to see who was in it before. I remember seeing some lesbian couple? is that all thats stayed here

just Martina's and Alburto's no b anything and yes it was a lesbian couple that was here before

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's the girls I was thinking of...I don't think there's been anyone in between...

ah i love redheads they had a couple for guests one fat and one very very hot one that was only there a couple of days,oh and the lesbians that were here were the first apt along with B1 to be part of the upgrade

4 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Rara vez la veo bate. Lástima que por lo general esté vestido, por lo que no puede ver los detalles.

She does it from time to time and I don't think she needs to face the camera with her legs open because she does it for her own pleasure, not as a show.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1