B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #9 (February)

6 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Rumour has it that Aleksandra wants to take the sceptre from Ginger for the number of daily masturbations, bets are accepted.

I am not a fan of “ staged “ bates but I think whoever likes to watch the girls performing , I   believe that they will admit that she is far more erotical and sensational to watch than Ginger . I don’t think Ginger had the sexuality that Aleksandra has which perhaps at the end makes her more fun and not so tired to watch even if she repeats herself ☺️😌

I'm not going to hide it but I like Aleksandra, not only for what she does but for her energy and her personality, she has a completely unpredictable side that I love a lot and despite all her shows, I find that she renews herself each time so that it is not monotonous between her and her interlocutor who I think is none other than her boyfriend
As I said before, this kind of behavior is not new, Megan and Miroslava also often did shows in front of their phone for their respective boyfriends.

From what I can see, if Aleksandra does this kind of thing so much it's mostly because she makes me feel bored and it's ultimately the way to pass the time in the house with this pandemic for her.

I don't think either that we can make a comparison between Aleksandra and Ginger, because the goal of all this is for me not at all the same, on the one hand Ginger was doing this to have the biggest bonus possible while I feel that Aleksandra is doing this only for the person on the phone

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3