Martina and Alberto - home activities #11

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not sure if she turned up for one of Ariana's strange spiritual nights or not...

Once she did , I think the very first ever they organized in B1 or in B2 that all the girls of the cast joined . 

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

this reminds me in a way of when we found out Irma had taken some of the girls to a sex club so every time they went out there was always someone wondering if they were going to the sex club,but now we wonder if these to are meeting off cam

These two are not accustomed to paying....err...renting a room for a night to probe each other's orifices.  If they are "sneaking" away, it's probably a coffee shop where they can play footsies, or a park where they can smooch in public.  

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Unless Nelly was getting a lift or taxi, it would take her over an hour and a half to get into centre of Barca...so I'd expect it to be the other way round, and Nelly leaving well before Martina. 

I would agree with you or whoever spoke early about that Nelly possibly is leaving Martina. I think the two were just experimenting. However,  I've always suspected that Nelly was using Martina where Martina was taking the relationship more serious. Martina is a smart girl and can read between the lines.  I also believe if Nelly called and arranged a meet with Martina, she would show up.  Nelly does appears to be speaking with another girl which seems it could be frustrating Bogdan. His wife or girlfriend is really a wild one! 

31 minutes ago, yelt said:

I would agree with you or whoever spoke early about that Nelly possibly is leaving Martina. I think the two were just experimenting. However,  I've always suspected that Nelly was using Martina where Martina was taking the relationship more serious. Martina is a smart girl and can read between the lines.  I also believe if Nelly called and arranged a meet with Martina, she would show up.  Nelly does appears to be speaking with another girl which seems it could be frustrating Bogdan. His wife or girlfriend is really a wild one! 

It remains to be seen if Nelly and Martina will confirm that it isn’t anything between them anymore , I believe we get our answers very soon ☺️ , by the end of the month most probably 

59 minutes ago, Howard said:

These two are not accustomed to paying....err...renting a room for a night to probe each other's orifices.  If they are "sneaking" away, it's probably a coffee shop where they can play footsies, or a park where they can smooch in public.  

dont forget i am the main one saying there is a apt for RLC employees like Nora before and now N and B, N and B were in staying in B5  then they moved out but still kept showing up in the barca apts  then they moved into B4 well they had to be living somewhere off cam between stays i think thats where M and N went that one night 

• Upvote 1

Martina and Alberto in the kitchen, carrying on like newlyweds, kissing, playing, lafting. Martina in a great mood. Not the Martina of the last week, wrapped up in a blanket on the bed, alone. 

22 minutes ago, yelt said:

Yes, Martina and Alberto are getting along well. Good to see!  But you have to wonder why the sudden change in Martina? School, Nelly?

Martina seems to have her up days and her depressed days, for awhile a lot of it was her knee problems had her down but the whole Nelly thing has got her torn in a couple of directions and is weighing on her mind imo but she sure was in a good mood before she left today i know that

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

Martina seems to have her up days and her depressed days, for awhile a lot of it was her knee problems had her down but the whole Nelly thing has got her torn in a couple of directions and is weighing on her mind imo but she sure was in a good mood before she left today i know that

Sometimes it seems Martina has melancholy. Not nessesarialy a medical condition, more of a state of mind. Nice observation Emmett.

• Like 1