B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #26 (March)

47 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

I wish I had a friend like Serafima. She came to visit and brought groceries. She then changed out of her clothes to her panty and bra, covered by a black lingerie cover up. Plenty of cleavage to look at.  She then started to cook dinner.  

I gotta get me a better class of friends.

Let's hope your wish is fulfilled, but don't get rid of your present friends.:smile:

Il y a 1 heure, philo a dit :

I've only been watching RLC for about seven years (less than some others here). This is the second act of violence I have witnessed against a woman and the third I have heard of after Lev and Efrim. Now we should add Paul to the list as I trust the source of the information. RLC will do nothing it they think this is what the subscribers want. The problem is that many on the forum get off on watching a woman get punched. I saw RLC shut down an apartment once because the couple went away for a weekend and did not leave enough food and water for their dog. Just goes to show where women are in the pecking order.

You can add removing tenants for noisy behaviour too.

19 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I think if Caesar socialized with the group instead of staying holed up in Gina's room ... he might be better received.  Does he think he is better than the rest of the villa?  Or maybe the villa does not want him to be involved?  

Yes he thinks he's better than the others !!  ... 

2 hours ago, philo said:

I've only been watching RLC for about seven years (less than some others here). This is the second act of violence I have witnessed against a woman and the third I have heard of after Lev and Efrim. Now we should add Paul to the list as I trust the source of the information. RLC will do nothing it they think this is what the subscribers want. The problem is that many on the forum get off on watching a woman get punched. I saw RLC shut down an apartment once because the couple went away for a weekend and did not leave enough food and water for their dog. Just goes to show where women are in the pecking order.

Don't pretend that you care about women and how they should be respected when you come here and call people "Motherfuckers" for voicing their opinion, or call Bogdan a "Motherfucker" just because you don't like him. you obviously have no respect for any woman as you feel free to use that disgusting language about other people's mothers. I just don't understand why a piece of shit like you is allowed to come back to this forum and spew his nonsense about his moral superiority. you are just disgusting.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

Don't pretend that you care about women and how they should be respected when you come here and call people "Motherfuckers" for voicing their opinion, or call Bogdan a "Motherfucker" just because you don't like him. you obviously have no respect for any woman as you feel free to use that disgusting language about other people's mothers. I just don't understand why a piece of shit like you is allowed to come back to this forum and spew his nonsense about his moral superiority. you are just disgusting.  

Just because you are an abortion survivor does not mean than you have any authority to comment on women's issues. Any man, (I presume) who condones physical abuse of women, (as you have done) is possibly male but is unfit to be called man. You are probably a coward, also, as most males are who strike women in the name of "self defense".  You failed, however, to invoke the other explanations usually offered by people of you ilk: "He felt threatened...and feared for his life". That excuse usually gets you out of trouble but i ain't having it. You, and your bloodline are probably both brother, sister, mother, father, aunts and uncles...all in the same bedroom. Don't make me start getting impolite.

• Upvote 3