Martina and Alberto - home activities #12

Noldus

I saw the girl guest in the kitchen with Martina.  Not entirely convinced she's not Martina's sister.  They both have a lot of the same facial structure and eyes.  Tell ya what though, if she is Martina's sister, I gotta wonder if she holds a grudge that Martina got ALL the rack in the family and she can't hold up a pencil.  🤣

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

I saw the girl guest in the kitchen with Martina.  Not entirely convinced she's not Martina's sister.  They both have a lot of the same facial structure and eyes.  Tell ya what though, if she is Martina's sister, I gotta wonder if she holds a grudge that Martina got ALL the rack in the family and she can't hold up a pencil.  🤣

She does look like she could be, but she's not...she's someone from her class

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Does Martina even have a sister, or just a brother?  If so, has anyone seen her and did Martina bogart all the hotness genes or what?

Martina has a brother , he was some months ago in the apartment with a female partner ( great boobs 😇

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Martina has a brother , he was some months ago in the apartment with a female partner ( great boobs 😇

She also has a sister, who is 6 years older than her. I have never seen her in the apartment, I have only heard Martina references about her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, emnv said:

She also has a sister, who is 6 years older than her. I have never seen her in the apartment, I have only heard Martina references about her.

Yes , you are totally right , I have hardly ever read about her also at the forums and that’s why my wrong answer earlier that I didn’t include her as a sibling 😬

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

И накрая, RLC изглежда е намерен от късмет и само от едно просто посещение на Мартина във вилата преди няколко месеца, идеалният наследник на апартамента на Пол и Леора. Пак е същото, популярност (вид на постовете през последните 3,5 години е равен на тези през последните 4-5 месеца), Алберто е Пол, Мартина на почти възрастта, от която Леора започва и вместо Леора да въвежда биенето на публиката, Мартина ни запознава с едни от най-добрите лесбийски секс някога. Това е неизбежно сравнение и честно казано, мисля, че Мартина едва сега започна своето управление 😉 😇

Really similar!In Krasnoyarsk Paul did almost nothing!Fucking from time to time,and then on the computer!The difference is that Alberto cooks and takes care of the home!Martina just needs to improve masturbation like Leora!

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Kenpaul said:

Съгласен съм с вашата оценка. Видях шибаното в кухнята, после тя каза нещо и те се преместиха в спалнята. Нямам подвод. така че не знам качеството на дяволите в спалнята. Позволете ми да добавя нещо тук. От гледна точка на Алберто той е толкова отвратен, че я използва като изхвърляне. Получава секс без емоционална ангажираност. Колкото и да обича секса с Нели, Мартина все още иска пишка, колкото и посредствен да е Алберто.

Приятно наблюдение! 

With Alberto shewill never have sex like Nelly!It lasts no more than 10 min.With Nelly they spent from 1.5 to 3 hours!

1 hour ago, emnv said:

También tiene una hermana 6 años mayor que ella. Nunca la he visto en el apartamento, solo he escuchado referencias de Martina sobre ella.

Yes, she is married and has a 3 or 4 year old daughter.

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

Мога да си представя напълно различна кариера на Мартина. Сигурен съм, че RLC като руска компания може да се справи с интелигентен служител от испански произход. Тя е умна, самоуверена, смела, красноречива и отстъпчива. И тя е вътрешна.

Issupport you, i did not know,that the RLC is a Russian company!