B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #42 (April)

53 minutes ago, Noldus said:

These are official figures from the ministry
We are about 5.3 million in Norway

1,800 adults lived in shelters in 2019
1,450 children lived in shelters in 2019
2,637 people used the crisis centers' day care in 2019

I always had doubts to believe numbers presented by governments , maybe because I live in a corrupted country , Norway is an example for having trust and faith to the authorities and therefore to the government there☺️ 

I only wish I could invite you here and let you see the arrival of Norwegian people from Oslo mostly , but also from other cities like Trondheim and so on .. just one week of arrivals at the airport and how they come out of the plane and in the arrival hall 🥴🥴 and then I will introduce you to hostesses that visit the guests in the hotels and what happens there .. it is small examples of course and it doesn’t represent your nice country in general . Anyway , I apologize if I use language that “ insults “ perhaps the fellow Norwegians , it isn’t my intention , after all , Norwegian women is always a dream to have due to their beauty 😉 for us southern people and I already have had 2-3 experiences and they have all been more than pleasant and crazy 😆😂😋😋

• Like 1

Just noticed that Gina left The Villa but does that mean Parasite has also left? I hope so but as he was never there officially who knows? For what it's worth I don't believe the Gina/Parasite partnership was compatible in The Villa. To me she looked pretty at ease in the place when he was away, when he was there it looked and felt wrong and out of place, I guess because he didn't really fit in there as a resident, as it were. I found Gina pretty interesting to watch (without the parasite), especially her painting, she seems to know what she is doing with that. I liked her liveliness but imho her relationship with Parasite is, at its best, dysfunctional. I could be wrong they may both benefit from a loving dependable partnership ... to me, he just seemed to be a barrier to her participation there but I haven't watched for a while so things may have changed prior to her departure. Couple of days ago I saw him cleaning, would he have bothered if he knew they would be leaving so soon (the plot thickens).🤔

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, ddhm said:

Extended holidays it is , nothing more nothing less ☺️

I agree with DD.  This is not a long-term action.

Some of you teased me when I speculated that RLC brass gave her orders to spice up Barca.  We have seen evidence of her trying to put the moves on Megan, Holly, and Gina/Caesar.   I think she has her targets set.  There was speculation she was going to return to Rome yesterday.   I can imagine the conversation now (this means I am speculating, ok?) .... 

RLC:  Masha, what's it going to take?

Masha:  They are more shy and reserved than I thought.  I'm going to need a month.

Edited by JenniferMom
Typo
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

What's with the plastic on her headboard?  Is this a sign of something super kinky on the way?

Yeah I noticed that as well, likely some kind of LED lighting covering.  It looks opaque or semi-clear so she can shine them through for a nice camera fuck-up glow.  She doesn't have the lights yet, but I guarantee they are on the way.

9 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Some of you teased me when I speculated that RLC brass gave her orders to spice up Barca.  We have seen evidence of her trying to put the moves on Megan, Holly, and Gina/Caesar.   I think she has her targets set.  There was speculation she was going to return to Rome yesterday.   I can imagine the conversation now (this means I am speculating, ok?) .... 

Masha:  The are more shy and reserved than I thought.  I'm going to need a month.

She likely cannot return to Rome because of restrictions...etc.  

Need a PRO TIP here:  

What's the difference between a LIKE and an UP-VOTE?   What is an UP-VOTE?  Does Noldus track these too?

The rest of the reactions are understandable to me.

I wish there was a simple I AGREE or I DISAGREE.  I would use those a lot.

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

It looks opaque or semi-clear so she can shine them through for a nice camera fuck-up glow.

They should realize that RLC is a VOYEUR site.  The customers want to see clearly.  That means nice lights, crisp clear images, closeups.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Masha:  The are more shy and reserved than I thought.  I'm going to need a month.

I don't think the bonus structure is the same for tenants outside the GOV and COV places...so no wonder Masha wants to be a permanent fixture in B4 for a month...😏

Therefore Martina wasn't getting bonuses for her events with Nelly...as far as I'm aware

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

8 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

They should realize that RLC is a VOYEUR site.  The customers want to see clearly.  That means nice lights, crisp clear images, closeups.

Y'eahh except it's RLC...they don't give a fuck any more.  There was a time when they would respond to that kind of thing after a complaint.  It usually took days if you complained about the girls placing candles or lights...in strategic positions to mess up the camera.

The only thing that they fixed lately was the garage meetings.  Looks like they shut them down.  

Masha has been doing this crap, literally for years, so she is going to do it here as well.

• Upvote 2