B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #42 (April)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Finland , Sweden , Norway and Russia .. these 4 countries and domestic violence is one and the same thing 😔too many cases .. weather is a big factor .. and incredible consumption of alcohol at home 😔

Apologies to fellow forum members for a comment like this , just a statistical fact and nothing against the majority of the population of these countries ☺️

I'll just finish on this so we don't end up too morose! The stats I found covered most of Europe and the worst country was Serbia. Russia is almost top.

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Finland , Sweden , Norway and Russia .. these 4 countries and domestic violence is one and the same thing 😔too many cases .. weather is a big factor .. and incredible consumption of alcohol at home 😔

I think you should be careful about including Norway and Sweden when it comes to domestic violence. It's being hit hard here. You can actually be imprisoned if you  slap your child

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Even if that was to happen, I don't think it would be any different than what happened with Masha Gina and Cesar.

If he stays for 2-3 days , I also don’t have high hopes .. but Masha is a master of seduction if she wants something 😁 and Megan hardly ever she rejects Rocco’s wishes as she wants to please him and have him happy always .. let’s see , but wishes are always free to be posted 😂🤣😆

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I see Masha is slowly introducing her fuck up the camera techniques...pink, blue, purple whatever water in the bath...soon there will be LED and strobes in the bedrooms.  :dodgy:

I did wonder if she'll turn her room into the light show she has in rome but if its only for a month then aybe not. Alek had some 'atmospheric' lighting for her cam shows

Just now, Noldus said:

I think you should be careful about including Norway and Sweden when it comes to domestic violence. It's being hit hard here. You can actually be imprisoned if you  slap your child

I know .. I have many friends in all of these countries .. many things are kept in home unfortunately .. I have many examples when I say this . But it is off topic and I won’t say more , it is unfair to be honest . We Greeks also are “ animals “ and “ ridiculous “ in also many subjects that I should feel more than ashamed . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Se rimane per 2-3 giorni, anche io non ho grandi speranze .. ma Masha è una maestra della seduzione se vuole qualcosa 😁 e Megan non rifiuta quasi mai i desideri di Rocco perché vuole accontentarlo e averlo sempre felice .. vediamo, ma gli auguri sono sempre liberi di essere pubblicati 😂 🤣 😆

I desideri di rocco?? 😂😂😂che stronzata, Spero che Megan vada via prima😒

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

I desideri di rocco?? 😂😂😂che stronzata, Spero che Megan vada via prima😒

Megan is too submissive to Rocco . But maybe this is why it has lasted for so many years their relationship , Rocco controls it .He encourages her as it seems for her current job but he has always been benefited in the past . I don’t know if there are many similarities here like Cesar and Gina ( except not knowing that Rocco has cheated Megan ) but we know for sure that both ( Cesar and Rocco ) have had endless fun being in the villa for many occasions . 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I know .. I have many friends in all of these countries .. many things are kept in home unfortunately .. I have many examples when I say this . But it is off topic and I won’t say more , it is unfair to be honest . We Greeks also are “ animals “ and “ ridiculous “ in also many subjects that I should feel more than ashamed . 

These are official figures from the ministry
We are about 5.3 million in Norway

1,800 adults lived in shelters in 2019
1,450 children lived in shelters in 2019
2,637 people used the crisis centers' day care in 2019

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Megan è troppo sottomessa a Rocco. Ma forse è per questo che dura da tanti anni il loro rapporto, Rocco lo controlla. La incoraggia come sembra per il suo lavoro attuale ma in passato ne ha sempre beneficiato. Non so se ci sono molte somiglianze qui come Cesar e Gina (tranne non sapere che Rocco ha tradito Megan) ma sappiamo per certo che entrambi (Cesar e Rocco) si sono divertiti senza fine a stare nella villa per molte occasioni. 

Lascia stare, vedete e capite solo quello che vi piace o vi fa’ comodo, e non vedete come vanno realmente le cose... e’ tutto l’opposto di quello che hai detto.

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Lascia stare, vedete e capite solo quello che vi piace o vi fa’ comodo, e non vedete come vanno realmente le cose... e’ tutto l’opposto di quello che hai detto.

I will accept your opinion .. but I will keep on having mine ☺️

• Upvote 1