B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #42 (April)

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Need a PRO TIP here:  

What's the difference between a LIKE and an UP-VOTE?   What is an UP-VOTE?  Does Noldus track these too?

The rest of the reactions are understandable to me.

I wish there was a simple I AGREE or I DISAGREE.  I would use those a lot.

I tend to us 'Upvote' if I just agree with a post, but 'Like' if it goes beyond that and I actually like what's been posted and the content...if that makes sense. 
You'd think the other reactions were understandable, but some members used the 'confused' reaction when they don't agree. Half the time I don't think they actually read the post...it's just a case that they don't like whose posted it...😒

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Y'eahh except it's RLC...they don't give a fuck any more.  There was a time when they would respond to that kind of thing after a complaint.  It usually took days if you complained about the girls placing candles or lights...in strategic positions to mess up the camera.

The only thing that they fixed lately was the garage meetings.  Looks like they shut them down.  

Masha has been doing this crap, literally for years, so she is going to do it here as well.

What's the difference now?  It's warmer so they can use the patio off the kitchen, N&B's terrace or Megan's balcony.  Come next fall/winter they'll be back in the garage.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

What's the difference now?  It's warmer so they can use the patio off the kitchen, N&B's terrace or Megan's balcony.  Come next fall/winter they'll be back in the garage.

No I'm pretty sure Bogdan got told to shut it down.  It's not that much warmer at night than it was.

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

No I'm pretty sure Bogdan got told to shut it down.  It's not that much warmer at night than it was.

I'm not convinced.  If they were able to mandate that, why not the same for the B2 roof access.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She'll have to quarantine when she returns home for 7 to 10 days, but she's used to being a shut-in anyways so it won't affect her that much.

I don't think restrictions matter much to her since she wasn't suppose to enter Barcelona anyway. 

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

She'll have to quarantine when she returns home for 7 to 10 days, but she's used to being a shut-in anyways so it won't affect her that much.

You  need to be 5 days quarantined presenting a negative PCR test before entering italy . You need to make a test again after these 5 days and show that it is again negative and this is how they handle Covid in italy at the moment I think . Even if it was worse ( for example Masha to quarantine for 10 or 14 days ) , i don’t think she would have a problem as she doesn’t have a “ normal “ job that could affect her professionally . In any case , in May in Europe , many restrictions will be lifted , where I live for example , we will be suddenly “green zone “ only to have tourism reopen on the 14th May 😂🤣😂🤣 ridiculous as we are still in curfew from 22:00-06:00 and we have here 3-4 infections per day 😂🤣😂🤣 madness .. Anyway , it is what it is , some more patience needed and soon it is a bad memory to narrate to grand children 😔

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Finland , Sweden , Norway and Russia .. these 4 countries and domestic violence is one and the same thing 😔too many cases .. weather is a big factor .. and incredible consumption of alcohol at home 😔

Apologies to fellow forum members for a comment like this and especially the Ines that come from these countries , just a statistical fact and nothing against the majority of the population of these countries ☺️

Yo ddhm, I'm sure everyone knows you didn't mean most of the people from theses countries are all violent. We have our gun vio l ence here, and not only are the majority here not violent, the majority of gun owners aren't violent  either. I own guns and I'm one of the least violent people alive. But I'm not going to be a victim of violence either.

• Like 2