Martina and Alberto - home activities #17

Noldus

Sorry if I missed it in the hundreds (thousands?) of posts ... but is Marta a BFF or FWB (or both)?

BFF = BEST FRIEND FOREVER  ... like your very best friend.

FWB = FRIEND WITH BENEFITS, i.e. you hook up every once in awhile for an orgasm.

PS:  Not trying to talk down to this esteemed group ... but with the global nature and multiple languages and cultures, I am thinking that maybe 1 or 2 have not seen BFF or FWB.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Sorry if I missed it in the hundreds (thousands?) of posts ... but is Marta a BFF or FWB (or both)?

BFF = BEST FRIEND FOREVER  ... like your very best friend.

FWB = FRIEND WITH BENEFITS, i.e. you hook up every once in awhile for an orgasm.

PS:  Not trying to talk down to this esteemed group ... but with the global nature and multiple languages and cultures, I am thinking that maybe 1 or 2 have not seen BFF or FWB.

I think there was a possibility that Marta was gonna become a tenant in another Barca apt, but I think she got cold feet and it didn't materialise...

• Upvote 1

OMG just seeing M and A having sex in the kitchen reminded me of a joke i heard ,wife comes out of the kitchen asks her husband to have sex with her right there and then the husband gets done and asks his wife what got into her she says her egg timer died and she needed to know when a minute had gone bye

• Haha 11