Martina and Alberto - home activities #17

Noldus

In reality Martina said that they were going to have 10 years together but one day talking to Marta she came to her senses and said that it was 8 years and soon they would have 9 years together.
In any case, I don't think it's important whether it's 10 or 6, they've been together for a long time and they know each other very well...

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, winnlove said:

For info, emnv, I know Spain well, and I have been to Valencia, Barcelona, Madrid, Granada, etc ... very often, therefore, Valencia and its dialect is part of Spain, as the Breton does with us. part of France!

So we know who to come to when @emnv and @omedo are on their holidays then...:biggrin:

• Haha 3

Here is my opinion on the whole Martina and Nelly thing, If I was Martina I would invite Marta to join me the next time Nelly has a party, and I would kind of shove Marta down Nelly's throat, just like Nelly did to Martina with Masha. I am sure that Marta can tell Nelly some stories about Martina that would make her head spin. You know what they say, all is fair in love and warfare !!! 

😈😎🤣

• Like 2

il y a 8 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

So we know who to come to when @emnv and @omedo are on their holidays then...:biggrin:

Je ne crois pas, car je vais très souvent en Espagne en vacance depuis plusieurs années! Certains amis et amies ici, pourront te le confirmer. 

21 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Here is my opinion on the whole Martina and Nelly thing, If I was Martina I would invite Marta to join me the next time Nelly has a party, and I would kind of shove Marta down Nelly's throat, just like Nelly did to Martina with Masha. I am sure that Marta can tell Nelly some stories about Martina that would make her head spin. You know what they say, all is fair in love and warfare !!! 

😈😎🤣

Would you explain your comments further?  I don't recall Nelly shoving Masha, or paraiding Masha around in front of Martina. At the last two get togethers, Nelly wasn't hanging all over Masha in front of Martina, just the opposite, Nelly and Martina hung around together.  As I recall Nelly received a ration of shit for refusing Masha's visit request. The big Masha-Nelly girl-girl has not recurred. How is Nelly treating Martina poorly?   

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Would you explain your comments further?  I don't recall Nelly shoving Masha, or paraiding Masha around in front of Martina. At the last two get togethers, Nelly wasn't hanging all over Masha in front of Martina, just the opposite, Nelly and Martina hung around together.  As I recall Nelly received a ration of shit for refusing Masha's visit request. The big Masha-Nelly girl-girl has not recurred. How is Nelly treating Martina poorly?   

Man you sure a read a lot into that post especially between the lines, Nelly did kind shove Masha into the picture and most likely is why she didn't want her to visit, on the other hand it was Masha that brought up the whole 3 way with Sophia, and knowing the way Masha is, she probably couldn't wait to bring that up with Martina. So If I was Martina I would let Masha and Nelly know that she too has had a lot of fun in her life and that Nelly is not the only one to find her fancy. Once again all is fair and in love and warfare. An eye for and eye and stone for a stone so to speak. Maybe next time Nelly wont drink herself into oblivion and leave Martina to fend for herself with little Megan. Some would say that Masha is there to spice things up, well she has failed measurably at that task. Babi has done no better at her place in Italy, Masha just needs to GTHO and go home where she belongs.

• Like 1

A few days ago there were many post about Martina, Video of Masha-Sophia-Nelly, who showed what to who, Martina-Bogdan exchange, Martina-Nelly exchange.....as clear as mud to me.  Fun to watch though!  Agree, Nelly should not drink herself into a stupor. Puts an end to any anticipated Nelly-Martina sex play. It did lead to some pretty sexy touchy-feely close dancing between Megan and Martina. Hot.  Yes, the 'Masha will show them how its done" did not / has not evolve.  Babi and friends....great place to see people smoke.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Martina's girlfriend is gaining more and more confidence as she comes into the apartment, three days ago she was unwittingly topless because she had forgotten the existence of the cameras, which had frightened her
Today she sleeps topless 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, winnlove said:

Pour info, emnv, je connais bien l'Espagne, et je suis allé très souvent à Valence, Barcelone, Madrid, Granada, etc ... donc, Valencia et son patois fait partie de l'Espagne, comme chez nous le Breton fait partie de la France!

Et il n'y a pas que le Breton 😃 nous avons plein d'autres langues régionales mais j'ai l'impression qu'en Espagne l'attachement aux langues régionales et plus fortes qu'en France c'est une identité presque un pays pour certains espagnols qui se considèrent plus Catalan qu'espagnol par exemple.

And it's not just Breton, 😃we have plenty of other regional languages, but I have the impression that in Spain the attachment to regional languages and stronger than in France, it's an identity almost a country for some Spaniards who consider themselves more Catalan than Spanish for example.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Et il n'y a pas que le Breton 😃 nous avons plein d'autres langues régionales mais j'ai l'impression qu'en Espagne l'attachement aux langues régionales et plus fortes qu'en France c'est une identité presque un pays pour certains espagnols qui se considèrent plus Catalan qu'espagnol par exemple.

And it's not just Breton, 😃we have plenty of other regional languages, but I have the impression that in Spain the attachment to regional languages and stronger than in France, it's an identity almost a country for some Spaniards who consider themselves more Catalan than Spanish for example.

Nous avons aussi du patois en France, le chti par exemple dans le nord et tout le monde ne peut pas le comprendre, le patois Lorrain est pas mal non plus ou encore le corse 

Si tu demande, on est tous fière de nos origines et de notre patois 😉

Je ne vois pas de grandes différences avec l'Espagne au final 

• Haha 1