Martina and Alberto - home activities #17

Noldus

Last night I followed the visit of Martina's friend for a long time and I think there is an error in some of the comments in which they refer to her as "Marta". Yesterday both Alberto and Martina referred to her as "Carmela", Marta from a comment that I seemed to hear gives me the feeling that it is the name of Martina's sister.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, catalonia said:

Last night I followed the visit of Martina's friend for a long time and I think there is an error in some of the comments in which they refer to her as "Marta". Yesterday both Alberto and Martina referred to her as "Carmela", Marta from a comment that I seemed to hear gives me the feeling that it is the name of Martina's sister.

Marta is her best friend. This girl' Carmel', a different girl, is much younger and a girl from her class...

Members have made the same mistake in the past...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Marta es su mejor amiga. Esta chica 'Carmel', una chica diferente, es mucho más joven y una chica de su clase ...

Los miembros han cometido el mismo error en el pasado ...

I understand, I thought you were referring to the girl from yesterday. Thanks for clarifying.

On 4/26/2021 at 4:50 PM, emnv said:

Once you understand the exam she is preparing for, just ask Goggle for help: (Common part + Specifc part Option C subjects)

WWW.PRUEBAACCESOGRADOSUPERIOR.COM

Información sobre la prueba de acceso a grado superior en Cataluña. Convocatorias, exámenes, temarios, calendario, etc.

you guys are spoiling us i have been a member here for just over 6 years now and in the past we never had translators so on top of everything you guys dont miss much,i was thinking of making a joke about if i asked what color panties Martina was going to wear next thursday one of you might just get it right 😁

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

you guys are spoiling us i have been a member here for just over 6 years now and in the past we never had translators so on top of everything you guys dont miss much,i was thinking of making a joke about if i asked what color panties Martina was going to wear next thursday one of you might just get it right 😁

So, she isn't gonna be veterinarian or doctor?

7 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

None...😁

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

But she did cover her breasts when she woke up and put her top on.  It was super cute actually.

I find that everything is rather positive in her visits even if she is a little shy

three days before that night, she accidentally went topless because she had forgotten the existence of cams for a few seconds before realizing her mistake, a real good time 🙂

So it was a good surprise to see her again soon after this event and that she decides to sleep topless even if she is hiding a little bit

The more she comes, the more likely she will be able to feel at ease in front of the cameras, keenly that she will feel comfortable enough to try the adventure of the shower 🙂