B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #46 (April / May)

toujours collé aux culs des filles , il n'existe que par les autres , comment elles peuvent supporter ce bulldozer un être aussi envahissant vampirisant éreintant de stupidité ,ça doit-être un être une torture psychologique ! il peut baiser son laideron tant qu'il veut "spectacle grotesque", il se casse les dents ailleurs et ça continuera, je l'espère je le souhaite, il en devient fou ! toujours avec ses gesticulations prés de la même, le ridicule ne tue pas, c'est dommageable ! 

• Confused 3

Remember that some people lost their jobs and could not pay their rent while locked up!At least she was paid to stay home and was free to rent!Sorry for accident,everyone's can happen, this is not planed!

6 minutes ago, yelt said:

I understand what is being said of Bogdan, but what about the support Alberto has provided to Martini. He doesn't get credit for sharing his girlfriend with other women.  All I ever hear from this group is how he uses her a "cum dump".  The passion is gone. Think about how we would all be if our girlfriend is love torn between a girl and guy. I think he has been very supportive. He lost his job with the pandemic and tries to keep the household together and going.  Also, he has been dealing with Martini and Nelly, again another women relation. Whether he is good with sex are not, Martina is bi-sexual?  I believe from what I have seen, speculation, had Masha had not arrived Martina, Nelly and Bogdan would have had a 3-some.

I would also agree, no matter how hard is has been for Alberto to lose his business, and Martina her job, they both could be more loving and passionate with each other. Even as friends, if thats all it is growing to be. It does take 2 to tango or 3. 

même sa propre femme ne le supporte pas c'est évident elle est resté 1 h sur la terrasse avec M puis dans la baignoire encore assez longtemps elle se sert de lui pour baiser "simulacre de passion" mais c'est clair elle l'évite comme la peste le reste du temps et le laisse faire le Dom juan de pacotille avec certaines jeunes filles

• Sad 1

@yelt concerning your post earlier , I think that Alberto doesn’t  get the praise he deserves because the concentration is completely for Martina . It is like she’s ruling  the relation and because the majority of the forum members are men , the appreciation and comments go for Martina . I consider this a complete psychological issue . If Martina wasn’t attractive and kind like Nelly , few would care , in comparison to her current popularity at the moment and everyone speaking about her . In addition, if Alberto was passionated with his sex to Martina and as many say  he needs to satisfy her better , there would be even more talks concerning their relation ( for example , I find their sexual life completely normal after so many years and I disagree with the majority here about Martina’s  satisfaction by him , Martina likes their sex , they have their ways , if she wants more , she can simply guide him , I don’t understand why it is the man always that has to show that he is a master lover , a woman wants more , grab his hand , his dick , anything and show him that you want more , it is up to him then to provide the pleasure )...

But anyway , I think it is just that they are both , as everyone , tired with this Covid issue , it has for sure affected their relation but we have seen no arguments and the love and understanding it is always there and keeps the relation healthy . Alberto is a great guy , but I think he could demand and require more from himself first and then this could reflect to Martina . For the audience , it is normal not so worthy mentions towards him when we see because of camera Martina and Nelly have passionate and incredible lesbian sex and he is alone in the LR playing videogames . He could then also study or seek job opportunities but his concern is to take his bike and let’s say , not look so much for the future , like he has quit .. of course I don’t say that it is so , maybe he is a everyday searching for work or tries many things that we don’t know but this is what we see on cameras . As I have said , if the audience doesn’t s feel attached to a tenant , it is difficult to get the praise that they deserve . 

48 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

LOL.  The only time he wants anything to do with Martina is when he wants a meal or have his dick sucked or fucked.  :biggrin:

He is a man then of the 50s/60s 😆😛

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, bluewinner said:

watching empty rooms isn't that much fun

I've noticed at times that Martina's empty bedroom and Masha's empty bedroom would sometimes be in the top cams.  Frankly, the entry bedroom is not very different than a fake lesbian show.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, yelt said:

Think about how we would all be if our girlfriend is love torn between a girl and guy. I think he has been very supportive. He lost his job with the pandemic and tries to keep the household together and going.  Also, he has been dealing with Martini and Nelly, again another women relation. Whether he is good with sex are not, Martina is bi-sexual?  I believe from what I have seen, speculation, had Masha had not arrived Martina, Nelly and Bogdan would have had a 3-some.

Yes Yelt I agree that Martina is torn between (A) her long history with a very decent guy ... and (B) her sexy new "shiny object" who pushes her buttons and makes her cum over and over.  I have to imagine this bears heavily on Martina and I think we have seen it in her sad behavior, smoking more, etc.  It's a positive that she is not more upset with Alberto and complain louder or even just leave him.  She may be struggling with the fact that the passion and excitement with Alberto has left the relationship.  Sometimes it is hard to accept this and even harder to know what to do about it.   Deep down though she does seem to care for him.  I am not a man hating woman but ultimately I do put the burden back on Alberto.  No one should take their lover and soul-mate for granted, ever.  And if he is trying to show how "cool and accepting" he is of Martina's fling ... OK ... but is that covering up for something?  Whether he is accepting of the fling with Nelly or not ... he still needs to show to Martina that he loves her more than anything in the world and would do anything to pleasure and "rock her world" and all that stuff (which might include bringing other girls into their relationship).

I am not sure Masha has had any impact on the probability of a Nelly/Bogdan/Martina threesome.  It looked a tiny bit possible that one night.  You know me, I think they tease us!!  But one thing I know for sure ... Martina should not have a threesome with another man before she sorts things out with Alberto.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I am not sure Masha has had any impact on the probability of a Nelly/Bogdan/Martina threesome.  It looked a tiny bit possible that one night.  You know me, I think they tease us!!  But one thing I know for sure ... Martina should not have a threesome with another man before she sorts things out with Alberto.

There is zero probability of a threesome with those three and Martina and Alberto have nothing to sort out.

• Like 1