B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #59 (May/June)

Il y a 1 heure, StnCld316 a dit :

Beaches are the thing in the summertime they have always done.  Who would want to sit around a villa swimming pool.

Bogdan has not really been that sociable let alone think up of anything useful to do.

yes bogdan has been very anti social lately. just staying on the laptop in his hiding spot

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Damnit Yelt, you jinxed it!  Now it won't happen for sure.  🙂 

Everyone was watching quietly, sipping their morning coffee here in US, waiting ... wondering ... and Yelt has to go ruin it!!

JK Yelt LOL

Sorry. Guess I did jinx it.  Nothing happen and Martina even when home.  Was that the agreement between Nelly and Bogdan? Because Martina was packed to stay overnight.  Anyone know what happened? Also, did the watch come from Nelly and Bogdan? 

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Just caught up on the thread...The speculation and conspiracy theories are certainly out there!! Some of you guys should team up and write a sequel to Game of Thrones...😏

The craziness alone would make it better than the pile of shit that was the final season 👍

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Beaches are the thing in the summertime they have always done.  Who would want to sit around a villa swimming pool.

Bogdan has not really been that sociable let alone think up of anything useful to do.

😂🤣 i live on an island in the world’s second best beach spots worldwide with 545 prized beach places .. we have officially 10 of these places here , it could easily be 30 .. but that’s not what I want to say .. despite this , the good english people who are the 50% of tourism here and the rest is all the other nations 🥸🤡 , they prefer the pool than the endless and amazing beach places .. so , somehow , someway , it’s inexplicable .. I need to admit that Russians though want the sea .. still , when you can have  the pleasure next to you ( sun is out , there’s no such thing than diving  in the pool , swim for 15 minutes and then back to sleep 😇😁😂 )  you can think twice to make the journey adventure .. but , what actually matters is that the girls will for  sure provide pleasure 🤠😈😉😋

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, morenaxo said:

this is too weird .... now yes with pam but with tesla on saturday no? VIVIAN IS SO HYPOCRITE!!!

I don't think she is a hypocrite. It is just very different situations, and with very different people.

It is really sad to see what happened to Vivian the other day. They really got off wrong. There were two obnoxiously drunk girls who wanted to go crazy, and one sober girl who just wanted to relaxed. One of the obnoxiously drunk girls had no understanding of personal space, and in addition to that, she just kept pushing on and on about the same thing. Vivian ended up violated and hurt. I have sympathy and understanding for that. I think Vivian is objectively a very nice girl. Amazing looks! Lovely personality! Personally, I don't watch her very much though. I am more a fan of the spontaneous, drunkenly crazy party mode that Tesla and Elian has brought to the villa. Vivian, atleast from what I've seen so far, is more the type for preplanned bates and shows on the bed. She would have fitted alot better in B1 or B2.

• Upvote 5

17 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I don't think she is a hypocrite. It is just very different situations, and with very different people.

It is really sad to see what happened to Vivian the other day. They really got off wrong. There were two obnoxiously drunk girls who wanted to go crazy, and one sober girl who just wanted to relaxed. One of the obnoxiously drunk girls had no understanding of personal space, and in addition to that, she just kept pushing on and on about the same thing. Vivian ended up violated and hurt. I have sympathy and understanding for that. I think Vivian is objectively a very nice girl. Amazing looks! Lovely personality! Personally, I don't watch her very much though. I am more a fan of the spontaneous, drunkenly crazy party mode that Tesla and Elian has brought to the villa. Vivian, atleast from what I've seen so far, is more the type for preplanned bates and shows on the bed. She would have fitted alot better in B1 or B2.

What I saw is that vivian is horny, she tried to have something with pam, and pam saying no and vivian trying to undress pam . Only when pam got mad,Vivian stop and go to the shower.

• Upvote 1