Fan Page Leora 2021 #4

6 minutes ago, Hard on chris said:

Jim if you ever get chance  to stand for parliament  you got my vote

Your’s will probably be the only vote I would get Chris….But then I don’t react to people for votes, but because sometimes things have to be said, otherwise there would be “ mob “ rule and total anarchy  on the forum.

Live and let live, if someone has a different opinion it doesn’t automatically make yours any less relevant or his any more so..

People should display a little more tolerance toward other members.

• Upvote 3

Il y a 6 heures, jimbo4 a dit :

Live and let live, if someone has a different opinion it doesn’t automatically make yours any less relevant or his any more so..

People should display a little more tolerance toward other members.

you want freedom to insult others ?

what about the freedom for others not to be insulted ?

tolerance works both ways, but I don't expect anything from people like you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

First of all,thank you very much Leora.Second is,you looked stunning in your new blue negligee,love it.You have very good taste girl.

So ater a long start distance to warm you up,we get a amazing bate with your lttle friend Mr.Pink and your fingers,nice.Mr.Pink must

make miracles up your little ass.Todayyou were spot on when you came,awesome,That´s the voice I want to hear from you.Love you

always my Lovely Leora and a big kiss on your beautiful tits.Oh btw,nice little spot you left on the sheets.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 1

Were shall I start,nice warm up on the balcony.Today you looked like a little schoolgirl with your braids and wow,that little friend

of yours,little Mr.Pink do work miracles,vibrating on your lovespot,nice loved it.And wow,what another powerful orgasm and it is

just like this I want to hear you,loud and clear,keep up the good work.Love you always Leora and a big kiss you know were,on your

belly.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

3 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Were shall I start,nice warm up on the balcony.Today you looked like a little schoolgirl with your braids and wow,that little friend

of yours,little Mr.Pink do work miracles,vibrating on your lovespot,nice loved it.And wow,what another powerful orgasm and it is

just like this I want to hear you,loud and clear,keep up the good work.Love you always Leora and a big kiss you know were,on your

belly.

Thanks masterchef56  me and you fill in the blanks

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

belly.

Well I would suggest don't, but I was too late...😏

10 years of this stuff!...Aren't you board with it?...

It's ok...I know the answer, and that's fine. Each to their own...But don't try to make it sound interesting and different from 999 she's done before...please 🙄 

• Like 2

Denis seems like a nice enough guy, I just wonder why he can't spring for a pizza or Chinese once in a while. It seems he just uses her apartment for the bed to sleep in and to eat her food. Of course I don't know, there could be money he gives her that we don't see, or she may visit him and do the same thing.

1 hour ago, curious101 said:

Denis seems like a nice enough guy, I just wonder why he can't spring for a pizza or Chinese once in a while. It seems he just uses her apartment for the bed to sleep in and to eat her food. Of course I don't know, there could be money he gives her that we don't see, or she may visit him and do the same thing.

He doesn't live in Prague, he travels into the city to see her and also someone else he knows there. He comes in on the train, so she only sees him when he visits her. In the past she and Malia would meet him at the station. He has bought some food and drink before, i will say that, but usually she provides stuff. I highly doubt he gives her any money.

• Thanks 1