Martina and Alberto - home activities #24

Noldus

We shouldn’t overestimate Marta‘s influence on M&A. Martina likes her and respects her but she doesn’t ask her for advice. I also remember other Marta visits in the past when A&M&M went out together. They definitely didn’t do it because one of them had read our comments. Having watched this apartment (I don’t watch any others) for almost 4 years now I can tell you that at the beginning especially Martina followed our chat intensively and sometimes even responded. Meanwhile they have given up reading them, probably because some of the posts are so cheap and low-grade. Sorry, I don’t want to insult anybody.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

In my humble opinion , current’s Marta visit is the sexiest she has been since we ever saw her on camera , hairstyle , dressed , she seems calmer , I think best presence of her so far and totally aware and comfortable 100% with cameras ☺️

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

In my humble opinion , current’s Marta visit is the sexiest she has been since we ever saw her on camera , hairstyle , dressed , she seems calmer , I think best presence of her so far and totally aware and comfortable 100% with cameras ☺️

I agree with you. She used to be loud and crazy sometimes.

Martina, don't you think it about time to repay Alberto's patience with Marta and real good tease job if she is willing ? I know the voyeurs would really enjoy it especially me 🙂, and so would he and make for much better sex. Hummmmm something to think about ? I would say make it a birthday to remember and fantasize about !!!

9 minutes ago, mingo said:

Martina is playing game show host with their trivia game.. it's hilarious!! And now inhaling helium and talking funny. 

I think it might be a Spanish version of 'Who wants to be a Millionaire''...

29 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They need a cam over the table...😒

There used to be a camera in the wall above where the aquarium is now aimed towards the table and part of the living room. but you could see out the balcony when the door was open and my guess this is why it was removed. 

• Upvote 1

Looks like Martina is being the "cold bitch" to Alberto tonight. You never know what you get with her. Of course all night her and Marta talked about Michael in front of A. Wasn't pleasant to watch. She also sat down with him and had another discussion which seemed to make A very sad. Maybe about the trip and about them.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, StanRB said:

Around what time the conversation about Michael took place?

2:58 30 Marta shows her phone to Martina and says Michael and M smiles looking at it. Then she goes around the table and picks up her phone and taps it a few times then talks into it smiling and shows it to Marta and says this is Michael. All while Alberto sits a few feet away.